An update for y'all......

by LDH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Having been an infrequent visitor at best over the past few weeks, thought I'd write and let you know how I'm doing.

First of all, let me say thank you to all of you who have written to make sure I'm ok.

I was hoping not to develop a pregnancy migraine, but I got it. I had it for almost a month with Eden, and it's going on three weeks now. I have barely been able to keep up with work.

No morning sickness (a good thing). Just a severe headache. It eased up today, a good thing.

First OB appt was last week. Took hubby and kid. Was kind of 'been there done that' for me, but their eyes were as big as saucers and they were fighting to 'get the best view' LOL doc must've thought we were all nuts. The doc did an internal ultrasound (they do that early now, to make sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy) and we all got to see the 'baby' on the computer screen.

About the size of a goldfish cracker I'd say. My daughter said to the doc, "Click on it and zoom in!" and he burst out laughing......

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you all know I'm feeling a little better and I'll try to get around more often. You all have been in my thoughts.

Due date is 11/22.

Hippikon, how is the Mrs?
    Happy BDAY PLH and RIZ.
    Shauna, I called you on Saturday. Did you get the message on your cell phone?

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Hey girl! Glad you're feeling better.

Yes, I did get your message but I was out of town to San Diego for Easter. Sorry I haven't called you back. I wanna get together very soon. I've only got less than 2 weeks left at work & then off on vacation. If we don't get together before (which I hope we do), then definitely after I get back from Costa Rica. I won't be working so I'll have more time to meet whenever and for however long you like.

I'll give you a buzz later!

Shauna

P.S. Did you get a pic of the baby yet? YIPPEE

• riz
    riz

Lisa,

I'm sorry to hear about your migraines. I have noticed your absence around here, and I was hoping that you were ok. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better today! Thanks for the 'happy b-day' too. I hope you get to feeling better very soon.

riz

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Lisa,
    I was wondering what happened to you.
    Glad to see you're ok. Except for the migraine of course.
    Take care.

neyank

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Lisa,
    Sorry to hear you have been feeling badly. Wondered where you were too. You gotta' try to have that baby the 26th. That's my b-day.
    Take care.
    TW

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hi Lisa, I've been thinking about you and wondering where you were. Of course, I've been pretty busy myself and haven't really been keeping up with all the posts, so I figured I probably just missed the threads in which you posted.

Sorry to hear about the headaches. When I was pregnant, I lucked out. My husband had morning sickness for three months, but I had it for only one day. Perhaps you could persuade your husband to do likewise.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'm tired of being a NEWBIE, I want to be a Junior Member, how many times do I need to post to become a "Junior member"?

• unanswered
    unanswered

glad to hear you are doing ok, lisa. the headaches must really suck. my little sister is pregnant with her first baby, and she's coming to visit in a couple of weeks. it's going to be so weird to see her pregnant-my baby sister!! hope your headaches go away soon!-nate

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

Lisa...

i'm so glad things are okay..well except for the nasty headache
    but at least everything else is good. i bet eden is getting so excited (and daddy too).

thanks for the b-day wishes

((((hugs))))

love harmony

• mommy
    mommy

LISA!
    It was so good of you to let us know how things are going. I am glad you made it into chat this afternoon as well. I wa starting to get worried about you.
    I have stories about those internal ultrasounds, but would be inapproriate for the main forum. Funny little things though, huh?
    I bet the joy you are seeing in Eden's and your hubbies eyes are wonderful for you. I just wanted to pop in here and give my best wishes. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you are.
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit