Momentous Times Ahead! (Next Week)

by reporter 23 Replies latest jw friends

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Okay all you incredibly brilliant geniuses. Still waiting for your answer on where the Air Force was while 4 jumbo jets were veering off of their flight patterns and heading towards NYC and DC. All of our technology and we couldn't detect that? We can send a B3 bomber from Missouri to Afghanistan, blow the whole country up and fly it back here without it having to refuel, and you're telling me we couldn't detect 4 COMMERCIAL JUMBO AIRLINERS that veered off of course.

Who really is the idiot here? If I am, prove it to me. I'll humbly accept defeat if proven wrong.

• reporter
    reporter

Yeah, that's interesting, back2dafront...it's that manipulation of emotion which got so many into trouble by becoming Witnesses...that's a whole other volume.

On this topic, what bugs me is that Bush knew of the attacks before he attended the class of Florida schoolchildren and continued anyway, and, why the heck weren't the fighter jets ordered to stand down and not shoot any planes out of the sky (the lesser of two evils on the number of potential casualties)? What happened to the plane parts at the Pentagon? And, don't tell me that those twin towers imploded on the forces/heat of the planes' collisions alone, there HAD to be pre-planted strategically-places explosives there.

I don't necessarily buy all the "Illuminati" theories or the "NWO" for that matter, yet I'll continue questioning the official news reports of these types of things until I find satisfactory answers! (All Perry has mentioned is three words: Idiot, another one...some people's minds are already made up as to what they're gonna believe, that's fine with me.)

I just read this NESARA stuff recently, and was surprised to see 2 versions of this supposed "legislation"...

It is quite startling and unfortunate how fine, good living Arabs have had their entire cultures scrutinized and dragged through the dirt since Sept. 11. And I can't understand Francois' quite flippant response since I've given him credit for some excellent points he's raised in the past. He and I are not as far off in our understanding of things, as he may think...If he's read each of my posts.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

All of our technology and we couldn't detect that?

*sigh*

I can't say anything nice, so I won't say anything.

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

WELL SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING!!!!

Thanks for looking out for my feelings, but I'm a big boy now - I can handle criticism, if you indeed have any to offer. Please enlighten me on how air traffic controlling works and how they don't have the ability to track airplanes and the routes they fly.

thanks,

back2dafront

• Mulan
    Mulan

Oh man, you really had me going there. Hahahhahahaha.

• jelly
    jelly

On September 11, there were exactly four airplanes that the US had ready to scramble in case of an emergency. The reason for this is two fold; first, it is expensive to keep airplanes ready for immediate take off and two, the USAF thought there was absolutely no reason to worry about air cover over the continental United States.

As for how the airplanes avoided radar remember there is different kinds of radar with different ranges and the entire country is not covered by radar. When a plane is out of radar range it most have its IFF beacon on are no body will know where it is. After September 11, thats why we had those AWACs patrols for a while a few AWACs can cover the whole continent with radar.

The airforce does have the technology to detect all the things you mentioned but they still have to be looking in the correct direction are it does not work.

Terry

• JeffT
    JeffT

PUT IT OUT OR PASS IT AROUND! THE REST OF US WANT TO BE STONED TOO!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

BTW, there are no UN troops on US soil. NATO, yes; UN no. And the number is something like 2000, not the 250,000 of the conspiracy theories - they are receiving training in the US.

Read my Raw Prawn Award entry for November, 2001, for more on this garbage:

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/rawprawn.htm

Edited by - Stephanus on 26 January 2003 0:4:37

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Dude,

the article said that the location in Pennsylvania was hit to destroy something underground. I LIVE THERE! There is NOTHING underground! Pennsylvania is just PHilly and Pittsburgh with Arkansas in the middle! Central PA is absolutely farm country. Ooh, the secret Amish Commando Installation, that must be it! The Hidden Illuminati Quilting Bee! Handcrafted Furniture from the New World Order!

Idiot.

CZAR of the contemptuous skeptic class.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I was just scanning through this Thread, and I haven't even read the main post at the top of the Thread, but I did see this comment:

There is no massive conspiracy to create a "New World Order".

You all know what I have posted on this Thread right?

You all know that I do research, MEGA-research into Watchtower-related things.

I also "do my homework" in other subjects as well, and I have done quite a bit of research into the "New World Order".

How can you (or anyone else) say that there is ABSOLUTELY NO CONSPIRACY? Have you done research?

Do you believe that Oswald killed Kennedy?

Let me ask a very serious question about 9-11:

Where were the U.S. Fighter Jets at when the Hi-Jacked Jet was flying towards the Pentagon?

On 9-11-1990, George H.W. Bush Sr. claimed that there is going to be a "New World Order".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit