Momentous Times Ahead! (Next Week)

by reporter 23 Replies latest jw friends

• reporter
    reporter

Hans Blix Report is due out Monday, and the "State of the Dis-Union Address" will be given out on Tuesday. Larc mentioned previously about abolition of the IRS, and Simon mentioned about fairness in taxation, not just in the U.S., but worldwide. The Key to all of this is NESARA, which passed in 2000 in a secret session of Congress, and signed into law by Bill Clinton 10 days before he left office, but has yet to be announced yet! Once it is announced, however, it is supposed to take fullest effect. Not necessarily, but NESARA could be fully enacted and effected next week, with the announcement of Gulf War 2.

It will require the removal or resignation of the Bush administration within 72 hours, the abolition of the IRS, and changes in the banking system to the gold standard, and return to Constitutional common-law, not seen for over half a century. All of this was supposed to take place on September 11, 2001, including a televised announcement, but unfortunately, all hell broke loose that day and the announcement had to be delayed.

The good news is that war may not be inevitable, small pox terrorism will not occur, and serious questions regarding the time-period we have lived in post Sept. 11 may just be begginning to get answered.

Oh, BTW, the "Patriot Act" must be repealed, too.

• Perry
    Perry

Idiot

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

LMAO!

• JH
    JH

So, the Bush administration was in back of 9/11. And we blamed poor Bin.

• reporter
    reporter

Oh, and the Fifth Estate show is on Wednesday, I forgot to add...

If Bush is gonna go into Iraq, it will probably be sooner, rather than later, because of the late spring heat being a deterrent to wearing the suits required to protect against chemical agents...It is said that he would go before the end of January...so we'll wait & see...

• reporter
    reporter

The Patriot Act is one example of legislation which reeks of questions as to what Bush and Ashcroft's true motives are in all this Iraq conflict. The NESARA, now signed into law with now a 3 year delay in implementation, will do away with these anti-Constitutional privacy-invading acts passed in the wake of September 11. Why is there not a universal European agreement to oust Saddam? You can throw in the Homeland Security Act and the Digial Millenium Copyright Act into the trashbin while you're at it.

• Francois
    Francois

I want whatever it is you're smoking. I want LOTS of it.

FT

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

BULLSH*T!!!!!!

There is no massive conspiracy to create a "New World Order". Please go sit in the corner and write that 100 times. Yes there are those who would love to see such a thing and there are those who are trying to make it happen. However those who are trying to make it happen are not the secret superpower conspiracy theorists claim they are. U.N. forces can't even manage against illiterate third-world hillbillies with 20-year old Soviet surplus weapons held together by duct tape. Just what makes you think they'll be able to come in and overwhelm 260 million Americans? I'd love to see U.N. troops try. For one thing, the soldiers of the American military will not go along with it. Neither will the American people. U.N. troops marching down my street or any other average street in America with the intention of invasion and occupation = target practice....like shooting fish in a barrell. But it won't even come to that because THERE IS NO MASSIVE WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY TO ESTABLISH A ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT.

Mike.

Edited by - bendrr on 25 January 2003 17:4:41

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

JH,

What's your deal? One of your other posts listed you as being from Israel, now this one says Kuwait.

Pretty funny.

ha ha ha.

Anyways...wow..these articles are interesting. Some of it I believe....some of it I'm skeptical. But yeah...Bush knew about 9/11 beforehand, there's just too much evidence that supports it.

My first reaction the day it happened is how a plane destined for California could turn around while flying over Ohio, head back towards NYC and ram into the WTC building without air traffic catching it and alerting the authorities. They would've been communicating with that plane soon after it veered off of course. And then after the two planes hit the WTC, another plane hits the Pentagon?! C'mon!!! Surely the Air Force would have been on high alert and air traffic would've alerted them there was another plane off of course. Then Bush makes the statement that "when he saw the first plane hit.." all his Yale intellect evidently CHOKED on him there, huh?! That joker knew, and I hope the world will finally wake up and understand this and deal with him accordingly. Freaking CROOKS - him and his dad...

As to the rest of this....ehhhhhh...I'll believe it when I see it.

I must admit, reading the section about NESERA taking office and declaring "peace" sent a chill down my spine.

Bendrr,

You say no new world order, eh? What do you base that on? How can you convince me that it doesn't exist, because you simply stating that holds no water whatsoever. Me reading the following article puts some pretty convincing thoughts in my head:

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/

The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skillful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution.

The technique is as follows: Illuminati strategists create the Problem- by funding , assembling, and training an "opposition" group to stimulate turmoil in an established political power (sovereign country, region, continent, etc.) that they wish to impinge upon and thus create opposing factions in a conflict that the Illuminati themselves maneuvered into existence. In recent decades, so called "opposition" groups are usually identified in the media as 'freedom fighters' or 'liberators' (recently the KLA-Kosovo Liberation Army).

At the same time, the leader of the established political power where the conflict is being orchestrated is demonized and, on cue, referred to as 'another Hitler' (take your pick: Saddam Hussein, Milosevic, Kadaffi, etc.). The 'freedom fighters' are not infrequently assembled from a local criminal element (i.e. KLA, drug traffickers). In the spirit of true Machiavellian deceit, the same NWO strategists are equally involved in covertly arming and advising the leader of the established power as well (the Illuminati always profits from any armed conflict by loaning money, arming, and supplying all parties involved in a war).

The conflict is drawn to the world stage by the controlled media outlets with a barrage of photos and video tape reports of horrific and bloody atrocities suffered by innocent civilians. The cry goes up "Something has to be done!" And That is the desired Reaction (note: the same technique is presently being used to bring about gun control in the United States).

The NWO puppeteers then provide the Solution by sending in UN 'Peace Keepers' (Bosnia) or a UN 'Coalition Force' (Gulf War) or NATO Bombers and then ground troops (Kosovo). Once installed, the 'peace keepers' never leave (Bosnia, Kosovo). The idea is to have NWO controlled ground troops in all major countries or strategic areas where significant resistance to the New World Order takeover is likely to be encountered.

Not to say I totally believe in all of the theories of the Illumanati, but still one must recognize that the USA has a HUGE military presence throughout the world, so one could reasonably conclude that they are in a position to act on such a "ridiculous conspiracy theory" if they wanted to. Why wouldn't they? What president alive today would not want to control the world if he had the power and means to do so?

I'd love to hear your convincing arguments because I view these conspiracy theories as possible truths that could sooner or later come to surface, and I don't want to be the blind one caught off guard and totally unprepared for what may lay ahead.

• Perry
    Perry

another one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit