A new religion/cult?

by roberto avon 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Autumnation4414
    Autumnation4414

There has been break offs from the Witnesses from the very beginning. They go nowhere and have wayyyyyyy out there crazy ideas. Nothing new.

Exactly. The JW's themselves are just an off shoot from the Advent movement starting with the Millerites. Since then there have been so many others springing up. It won't stop.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Break away groups since 1931 from JW's.

1)Bible students ministries

2) Chicago Bible students

3)Christian Millennial Fellowship

4)Dawn Bible students Association

5)Friend of the Nazarene

6)Lord's Witness

7)Pastor Russell

8)Pastoral Bible institute

9)The Bible standard magazine

10)The true faith Jehovahs witnesses Association.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hola Roberto (I know, it's Spanish, but I don't know Italian ).

I must admit, I haven't heard of this group until you mentioned it.

They sound like they're an exJW group but I'm not 100% sure. I think it's best to steer clear of these and the WTS.

As an aside, the only Italian I know is this: "fa i fatte, e no parole" (it's a maxim that the late, great Italian-American Rocco Marchegiano used to live by).

Hasta la vista.

• roberto avon
    roberto avon
    Nowadays with internet, social media, blog etc. it isn't difficult to start a cult. So sorry for the people that are stepping out of the JW cult and remain trapped in another circle of idiots. I really think that for some that once they are brainwashed they need to believe in almost all the stupid things they were thaught.
  • moggy lover
    moggy lover
    Have these guys reached out to a wider audience by translating their views in other languages like, say, English?
  • roberto avon
    roberto avon
    Moggy, yes they are started translating their views in English and other languages...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit