How HOT is it!!!

by Debz 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Debz
    Debz
    how do you manage?

Well......Air conditioning...lol..and lots of it...
    Cars, shopping centres all have it....BUT this is the first year I have had a/c in my home....what a treat! its so nice to be able to move around and get housework done etc..without fainting from heat exhaustion..BUT even today took the cake...and like Giz says you even need a a/c for the a/c as you soon get aclimatised then start feeling the heat ............AND thank heavens for our great firefighters!!!!!!who many do it for nothing..they are our hero`s.....

We have the bulbs coming up (Daffodils), and the Snow Drops are out already, very pretty. We have had plenty of rain, makes you wonder were it all comes from and goes?

Enjoy! Enjoy!...

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Well enjoy your cooler weather RB and frogit. We'll manage somehow I guess. Firemen are having the worst time of it, hope they get some rest, it won't end soon.

Closest I got Giz was sparing some water for my dead roses.....

i don't bother watering Debz, apart from the fact that my garden is all but dead, the minute you put water on anything, it screams and runs back up the hose.

Hey RB, don't worry about Quebec man, only Frenchies up there eh?

• Debz
    Debz

G'day XJW

Yep I would agree -45 is coooold...shiver shiver......says Debz in the a/c room....lolol

and Giz....bet my `lawn` is worse than yours for DEAD....

Refiner was saying his house has a crack from the heat!! Yikes...

(its too hot to sleep too).....

Edited by - Debz on 25 January 2003 8:36:11

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

I've been following the reports of the fires in the land downunder and I'm praying you all get some real rain soon. A gully washer....a frog strangler....lots and lots of cool, gentle rain to soak into the soil. Lets all think positive thoughts!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

...."BUT this is the first year I have had a/c in my home....what a treat! its so nice to be able to move around and get housework done etc"...

Debz. Air Con huh? You are DEFINITELY too highly paid if you can afford air con. Though i see you dont have a house boy yet. I did nothin all day yesterday, just laid there on the couch under the air con. I tried to get online for a while but my Internet Provider was down again and i couldnt connect ALL day. It was a bleak day I tell you. No net. I was beside myself with despair.

• Debz
    Debz
    Though i see you dont have a house boy yet.

No regrettably Refiner ...they seem to be in short numbers at the moment....although I am always working on it...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well we are freezing our ass off here in Missouri there is nothing worse than being too cold or too hot

• not interested
    not interested

its cold here in minnesta, BUT IN MY HOUSE :

(SINGING) its gettin hot in here so im taking off all my close

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit