Aussie JW Sues Ram...Baa!!! + WT Perjury!!!

by TheApostleAK 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Hey, look what I found pilgrims..

At the bottom of the article there is room for a reply, which they say they may publish, hmmmm maybe we ought to tell them, the REAL truth about witnessing? And how it's not exactly voluntary.

Edited by - Gizmo on 25 January 2003 6:36:7

• Ed
    Ed

from the article...

Mr Hawthorn claims that he is now able to walk only short distances and "his capacity to enjoy life has permanently diminished".

Permanently? But...didn't he go there to tell them about how God will shortly bring an end to all pain and suffering? I don't understand.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Yeh good point ED, but you know what, I have a feeling this guy wanted out anyway, and suing his cong. is going to get him real attitude, he'll start getting shunned now for daring to take the Cong. to court.

If he is still attending meetings that is, that happened way back in July 2001 don't forget, hey he's probably in thid Forum...hehehehe

Gizmo

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Their ram, which had been hand-reared, had never attacked anyone before nor shown a "violent disposition", they said.

Rams have class. They only ram jerks. I like rams.

Farkel

• gumby
    gumby

Jehovahs Witnesses said doorknocking was VOLUNTARY and followers WERE NOT OBLIGED to undertake the activity.

Telling you that you are BLOODGUILTY, removing your privledges, saying if you don't preach you will die..........isn't obliging! Whats wrong with you people.....what's the problem?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit