• teenyuck
    teenyuck

CHEVY....that was funny!!

Meet the President= shake hand

Meet the Queen Mum= curtsey

Meet CHEVY= hug

Meet Mother Theresa= kiss cheeks

Meet KISS= lick arm

It's a rule of society. It absolutely is the thing to do. I was drinking a beer, so I think the alcohol probably disinfected my mouth. By the way Paul Stanley, like my shoes, smells like roses

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...and if the band was called "Lick My Arm" what would you do?

KISS them?

Last year I read "KISS and Makeup" and discovered that Gene Simmons and I went to the same Jr. H.S.: he was a year ahead of me. ...and you thought I had no greatness in me... HA!

I think Mr. Loaf (I'm not on a first-name basis with him) is one of the most respectable rockers of his generation. He's got his head screwed on right, and he looks great now, having lost so much of the excess weight. I enjoy his appearances in movies, too.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Chevy:

No I wouldn't have licked him but when I met R.E.O my fav band from HS they had a new guitarist and I talked with them all but I told him he had a nice ass!!! He was British and screamed "dida hea that she said I hav a nic ARSE!!!!!!!It was priceless WOULD I HAVE LICKED THEM NO

• wednesday
    wednesday
    think Mr. Loaf (I'm not on a first-name basis with him) is one of the most respectable rockers of his generation. He's got his head screwed on right, and he looks great now, having lost so much of the excess weight. I enjoy his appearances in movies, too.

ty so much for your reply. I have love this "big guy" (as we fans call him). He's very intense and really dedicated to his singing and movies. Most of us prefer the long hair , but he looks great, trimmed down an lot. He has been married for over 20 years , to one person!! His step daughter , Pearl, sings with him frequently. His preformances are riverting, and all i can say is, his music just blows me away. He's still got quite a lot of fans.he still does concerts , and fills the house. Meeting him and getting a pic with him was a real highlight. Now, i want to meet Mr. jim Steinman- the writer of most of his songs-ie Bat out of Hell. Btw, his legal name is michael Aday, he changed his name for marvin to michael.I heard he is using his legal name more in movies than Meat Loaf.he has a book jout, called "From Hell and back" i have it here somewhere, good read.

sorry, u got me going.......

• shera
    shera

LOL...I'm looking forward to see those pics tho.

Was he salty?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

No he wasn't salty he just tasted like an arm......

I love REO Speedwagon. I once took a real estate class for HUD homes and REO was the name of the class. I kept calling it REO Speedwagon all day, and annoyed the fire out of my friend.

I've finally decided, on my head stone I want it to read "I licked KISS"

• Simon
    Simon

erm ... would it be rude of me to say ...

yyyyyyyuuuuuuuccccckkkk !!!! That is GROSS !

• nilfun
    nilfun

"Hey babes! Now I'm clean as a whistle!"

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

A twelve hundred pound alien called flesh wants to visit you soon ,it will be covered in make up allso,(trying to disguise himself ) the only part not coverd in makeup or showing will be his six foot protruding manhood probe,

what would you do in this instance, ????/ suck kiss or lick,

yes i guess you have to decide what path to take , as this would be one large step for mankind,

GREETINGS FROM EARTH,I WANNA LICK YOU ALL OVER .

Just seeing the funny side of this thread with no harm or insults intended

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    licked his arm

Hey, every guy is different. I call mine the big 12 pounder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit