Neanderthals Not Human!

by metatron 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• metatron
    metatron

Scientists have concluded that Neanderthals were not the same species as modern
    humans. They were a separate species entirely.
    www,ananova.com/news/story/sm_365081.html

The Society has preached the view that scientists merely possess a few pieces of
    various skulls that they have pieced together to form an ape-like appearance.

This is not true! The amazing thing is that you can observe COMPLETE skulls of
    such 'missing links'(or whatever you want to call them) only a few miles away
    from Bethel itself.

Go to the NYC Museum of Natural History and look at the complete skulls of such
    odd "humans" as 'Turkana boy'. It really impressed me when I actually saw such
    bestial shaped skulls close up in a glass case. They existed, period!

metatron

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I've read that they are still not sure if neanderthals became extinct or assimilated into the human race.

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Hi Metatron; Is it possible that these skulls represented mutations within the human race? In some cultures they may have been worshiped. Have they found Neanderthal remains in great quantity in one place or are they scattered about?

• metatron
    metatron

last I heard Neanderthal DNA wasn't 'human' - relative to modern people.

Their distinctive skeletons have been found across Europe and the edges of Asia

metatron

• bigboi
    bigboi
    Go to the NYC Museum of Natural History and look at the complete skulls of such
    odd "humans" as 'Turkana boy'. It really impressed me when I actually saw such
    bestial shaped skulls close up in a glass case. They existed, period!

For any doubting JW's I'd recommend picking up an entry level book on anthropology at your local university. They will be amazed at the depth of deception they've been fed by the WTS. The evolution of mankind has been oversimplified mainly by the stupid assumption that humans came from monkeys. Modern humans and their ancestors were much, much more than monkeys or even some of the more closely related primates still living today.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

The Discovery Channel ran an exelent program on the Neanderthals a couple of months ago where the talked about the DNA evidence that the Neanderthals became extinct.

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/neanderthal/neanderthal.html

• larc
    larc

Warrigirl, DNA indicates that they are not a genetic mutation, but a separate branch of homanids. They are not a missing link, but a separate branch from the same lineage as us. They have found evidence of them living in groups in cave dwellings, so the evidence goes beyond a few scattered remains. They were a shorter, thicker species than us, and were better adapted to cold climates. They made tools and worked together in groups, but their ability to adapt to a wider, changing world did not develope as it did in our case. They probably died out when we entered their domain and competed with us for scarce resources.

• bigboi
    bigboi
    They made tools and worked together in groups, but their ability to adapt to a wider, changing world did not develope as it did in our case. They probably died out when we entered their domain and competed with us for scarce resources.

I've also read that their is evidence that they cared for their elderly and infirm and were the first to bury their dead.

• Flip
    Flip
    Scientists have concluded that Neanderthals were not the same species as modern
    humans. They were a separate species entirely.

I have to agree with the FDS Corporation on this one, what are scientists trying to gain from picking on small European low countries that simply have a charming penchant for windmills, Tulips and wearing goofy wooden shoes.

Lets face it, some scientists appear to hate only two things, persons who make disparaging comments about other cultures and the Dutch.

Edited by - Flip on 25 January 2003 11:20:30

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Thanks Larc and Metatron for the information. Somehow I got the impression that they were a mutated or diseased/deformed humanoids. DNA is pretty much proof positive. Warrigal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit