Elders will be here in 10 minutes...pray for me

by Jacqueline 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline

Hubby is at bachelor party for a fellow witness brother. With an armload of Elders. I bet that party is just a rocking! While I am on this site....reading all I can find! How ironic!

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline

UPDATE: Still no meeting attendance for either one of us. Every meeting that passes by unattended, just reinforces that I was correct when he went out in services just to apease the elders for another 6 months.

It appears my husband does not want to face the fact that the org is wrong....just wants to slowly disappear without facing it.

• somebody
    somebody
    It appears my husband does not want to face the fact that the org is wrong....just wants to slowly disappear without facing it.

Maybe he's doing the slow fade. And a thought just occured to me. Does he use the computer when you aren't around? Maybe he's been doing some research of his own. If that's the case, he'll someday be able to talk about what he trulty thinks about the org. It usually takes time to be able to say outloud to another person that the org is nothing more than a multi-million dollar publishing company and that's all. That it has nothing to do with God.

peace,

gwen

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline

They came knocking on the door on Sunday. Daughter looked out window and told that it was a Witness, he told her not to open door. Boy, that shocked me!! A good shock!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit