Bush to Divert Funds to Church Groups

by pettygrudger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    I firmly believe that WTBS will have their greedy hands out...of course using the fact that they are furthering an educational program worldwide

After thinking about this more, I am left with one realization. That the WTBTS will without a doubt grab ahold of this money in some way. The question is how. How 'enforced' will this money be? Will the WTBTS be able to get away with building 'educational centers' (seems like everything they build lately falls into this catagory) with this money? If so, will these 'education centers' be open for public use? If not why? It's MY money building them after all!!

I say if this does happen, I for one will be more than willing to force the 'public access' issue. I wonder how the dubs would like it if I camped out in the assembly hall educational center for a few days? Under court protection?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would think that the government's term "social service" implies the public in general. I think it would be tough to limit a social service to only a select, hand-picked group.

Where I'm going here is, the public obviously includes a large number of DF'd and DA'd persons. It would be interesting to see how these would be handled.

*****RubaDub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit