Rx My First Hate Mail today. I think I upset sum1

by xjw_b12 27 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Integ. Welcome to the board.

That is a pretty strongly worded post for a first timer.

I find it remarkable, you would take a strip off of Freedom96 for what he/she said. Considering you do not know the wording of the original hate mail to me......Hmmmmm there is a similar style and angst in your reply as the hate mail from JA.

Anyways. Chill

• integ
    integ

Did I say I was a witness? I was merely stating that it is hypocritical to say how un-Christian someone is to say negative things on the one hand, and then in the next sentence call THEM names. I certainly do not condone child abuse. I am sorry you went through that. People that do that should have their testicles chopped off.

• integ
    integ

By the way avashi, you're one to talk about displaced anger. Nobody from the Witnesses has "hurt" me. And if anyone needs anger management it's YOU. I think you should go to the nearest Kingdom Hall and scream at people that had nothing to do with your abuse..It would probably make you feel a lot better. I was'nt aware that it was Christian to call people "putz's". That's a new one to me. I'm sure it's very easy for you to try to label me as a witness, so you can justify your superior attitude...(oh he's just a witness fool, and everyone knows they are just a bunch of dupes.. ha ha ha) And furthermore, I am not here claiming to be anything. I think it was Jung who said "When you label me, you negate me". I am my own person. Everything that happens in the 'borg" that is negative I'm sure you would like to attribute to EVERY witness. That is not fair.

By the way Jeffery Dahmer was a Catholic...Does that make All Catholics cannabalistic Homo Sexuals?

Love,

Integ.

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

You know that you can BLOCK all mail you don't want, don't you? Just open the mail, read it and hit the block sender button and you won't ever hear from that person again. Honest.

SP

• meadow77
    meadow77

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=34382&site=3

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=2847&site=3

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=29351&site=3

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=24366&site=3

Integ-I would suggest checking out these threads.

By the way avashi, you're one to talk about displaced anger. Nobody from the Witnesses has "hurt" me. And if anyone needs anger management it's YOU. I think you should go to the nearest Kingdom Hall and scream at people that had nothing to do with your abuse..It would probably make you feel a lot better.

NO it certainly does not. People come to this board as a haven to express sometimes years of pain and frustration. They come hear to tell their stories and to hear stories of others, so they know beyond a shadow of doubt that they are not alone. They welcome people of all different walks of life, unlike the JW websites. I believe there are two main reasons for this. First-people here can defend themselves. Secondly-They have the real truth to back them up. I have noticed a great increase in "trolls" lately. Isn't it nice that you can come here and express your beliefs knowing that they can not go to JW sites and express theirs?

By the way Jeffery Dahmer was a Catholic...Does that make All Catholics cannabalistic Homo Sexuals?

No-of course we can not draw the above conclusion. However if a group of men knew what Dahmer was doing, and informed his victims that they could not go to the police and allowed Dahmer full access to young boys, what would that make the group of men? Nobody here believes that all JW's are pedophiles. What they believe is that victims of abuse deserve justice, and others deserve to be protected from these predators. What they believe is that men og God should not use God as an excuse to cover up things that are anything but Godly. Some here are christians, some are not. The point is that you do not know everyone on this site. You do not know what these people have seen or what they have gone through. The bottom line is and this goes for all trolls, You are on their turf. If you want to hear that the WTS is Jehovah's channel, and that everything they do is perfect, except when they make mistakes(which is often) then go to one of their sites. If you want to hear the truth, if you want to hear peoples personal stories, if you want to learn what made these people turn away then stay here. Personally, I have yet to read one troll post that seemed christian to me. Most, if not all of them curse, name call, belittle anyone who disagrees with them, and generally do not seem to have any original thoughts.In addition to these things usually they lie about their statise in the org, and intentionally attempt to decieve people about their intentions. These are very unchristian behaviors in my mind. They never really want to know the truth, they just want to vomit up last weeks WT, and tell everyone that they are going to die at the big A. None of them can ever stand up in a debate on doctrine, the UN scandel, or give evidence that the GB hasn't been covering up abuse. Until they can, I think you will understand why most people here are content right where they are at.

I hope no-one minds me speaking up, and sort of speaking for other people. The hypocrisy of the troll posters has really gotten under my skin lately. I mean their own organization tells them that they aren't even supposed to be here. Yet here they are showing their true colors, and if anything just reminding people of why they left in the first place.

Edited by - meadow77 on 24 January 2003 0:10:9

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Sorry Integ but

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Integ is the third "I'm not a Dub" troll in 3 days. What gives?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

A JW trinity?

• integ
    integ

Oh..I'm so hurt...I'm exposed....as a Troll....I dared to expose your own miserable hypocrisy of name calling and accusations. Don't worry about me...The fact I'm in here would get me in trouble. etc. I'll be just fine...I know you all get a little superiority rush when you think a 'dub" is cursing or lying about his status in the org. You don't know me. Oh if he says something in defense of the witnesses he must be a troll....This from a bunch of people who don't have the guts to state what you yourselves stand for, except "I just hate those witnesses'.. That's really bold of you. You'll be pleased to know this is my last post...What used to be a forum where ideas could be shared and debated in a congenial manner has turned into a bunch of sour puss's spewing their venom against a religion that does'nt even want them any more..

Adios.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    You'll be pleased to know this is my last post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit