its snowing in the Carolinas

by DIAMOND 13 Replies latest jw friends

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Its snowing outside. I'm off work. Sipping brandy,with a fire going and cruising JW.com....Life is good.

Diamond

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Yeppers,

here in Columbia the schools are shut down. The Ft jackson military installation is shut down too. We're sending our students back to the barracks (and the sun is coming out). I'm going home in a few.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm home too and it sucks! I had two houses to clean that I can't get to and there is no way I can clean them tomorrow because I already have five. I just hope they will allow me to clean them on Monday.

Where I live you can't get up the darn hill when it snows, unless you have a four whell drive.

• confuzcious
    confuzcious

Where is everyone from in the Carolinas?

And who were some of your COs?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I am in Fuquay Varina, but when I was still a Witness, I attended in Raleigh. Brothe Simons was the CO

Edited by - Lilacs on 23 January 2003 11:31:59

• confuzcious
    confuzcious

Lilac,

Why did you leave JW?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

confuzcious,

I left when I first got on the internet. I was given links to websites showing the history of the JWs, and all the flip flops in their beliefs. I've been out since 1998.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Edited by - Lilacs on 23 January 2003 11:42:57

• Undecided
    Undecided

It's not snowing now but the wind is blowing about 20 mph and it is in the low 20s. I cleaned off the walkway early this morning and the wind has blown snow back over it. I think I will build my fire and watch TV. Looking forward to spring, I'm getting too old for all this snow.

Ken P.

In Eden NC

• mike047
    mike047

HI ALL; 14 degrees F, blowing real heavy. Got just a little snow, not like last week.

Zirconia, NC

Mike

• truthseekers2
    truthseekers2

Asheville, NC, and yes, it's snowing here! My footsies are sooo cold. Who else lives in this area (since I'm not familiar with surrounding towns/cities yet) and do you ever get together? Would love to begin emailing/chatting with some of my ex-JW neighbors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit