by Phizzy 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    The address I sent my e-mail to is : contact@csa-inquiry.independent.gov.uk
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

This is their contact page:

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse

I'm glad this is happening and I'm going to put something together to send them to hopefully help change their 'may be considered further' into a 'will be considered further'.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Well done Phizzy. You are stirring others to action..

Keep up the good work ;)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If you have an experience to share with the Inquiry Team please do so.

www.csainquiry.independent.gov.uk .

• mrmagic
    mrmagic
    I Have written to the Inquiry and my case is from USA. Have also gotten favorable response back saying that although they do not specifically cover territory outside of their country, they do consider the information coming from survivors from all over the globe and will forward my information to the proper staff.
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    That is word for word the same response I got from them a few weeks ago.
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth
    notsurewheretogo 2 hours ago
    That is word for word the same response I got from them a few weeks ago.

(I assume you refer here to the OP).

This is possibly because the Inquiry is primarily focused towards hearing peoples' experiences..

Finally, there's hope for abuse survivors

..Mirroring the Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sexual Abuse, survivors will be able to leave a short written message about their experiences. Anonymous statements will be published alongside reports and on websites.

Crucially the inquiry will appoint and fund support services for victims and survivors who come forward to assist the Inquiry, a major omission from previous versions.

www.leighday.co.uk/Blog/July-2015-(1)/Finally-theres-hope-for-abuse-survivors

Here's a little more:

The Truth Project will allow victims and survivors of child sexual abuse to share their experiences with the Inquiry.

Those who wish to take part will attend a private session at one of our offices in England or Wales to share their experience with a member of the Inquiry. Their accounts will not be tested, challenged or contradicted.

The information supplied will be anonymised and will be considered by the Chair and Panel members when reaching their conclusions and making recommendations for the future.

As part of the Truth Project, victims and survivors will be given an opportunity to write a message to be published together with the Inquiry’s annual reports.
    More information about the Truth Project is in our guide for those who wish to share their experience. The first Truth Project hearings are expected to start in October 2015.
    Visit our share your experience page to find out more, or to take part.

www.csa-inquiry.independent.gov.uk/how-we-work

Please share your experience if you feel able to, it does not even have to be in person.

On this form we will ask you some questions so that we know a little more about the experience you wish to share with the Inquiry.

You will then be given a choice to share your experience by attending a private session of the Inquiry or by submitting a detailed statement.

www.csa-inquiry.independent.gov.uk/submit-information-online

• defender of truth
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    Just a wee Bump in case someone missed this.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    How did I miss this thread?? When there is another potential court room soap drama involving JW doughboys sweating bullets, I wnna know about it dang it! This is awesome Phizzy, I sure hope it happens. Thanks for giving me something else to look forward to!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit