Keeping the Dubs Away

by Yerusalyim 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I've come up with a sure fire way to keep the dubs away from my door. This will work WAY better than the Do Not Call list at the KH.

Beings that my wife is a fallen away dub, and that the three step-kids were dubs, I probably have 10 different book bags laying around the house.

I figure to stuff them fool of old WT Rags and books still in the house and mounting all these on the front porch much like a trophy room. I could put little plaques with dates and the names of various congregations in the area on them. I could have a sign dedicated to "The Faithful Jehovah's Witnesses for disturbing me while sleeping, eating, or spending quality time with my family, thanks for the contribution." Then, I'd leave one blank plaque with space for another book bag.

What's your idea for keeping the dubs away?

Edited by - Yerusalyim on 23 January 2003 10:24:12

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Either I posted this to early or no one liked it. BTT.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I didn't see this, it would be classic.....mount it next to a Deer's head, and I think they'll get the point immediatly.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I like the one about drawing a chalk outline on the front sidewalk with Watchtowers scattered around it.

Nina

• TR
    TR

It's a very powerful statement, Yeru. Might make some 'hovahs think, even.

TR

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Excellent idea Yeru! Since I haven't seen any JW's in our neighborhood in the 2-1/2 years we've lived here, I don't have to worry about it - will definitely keep it in mind though!

If you do it - take a pic & post it - that'll be hillarious!

• garybuss
    garybuss

The best way I have ever found to keep them away is to invite them over and over and over . . . .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When I lived on the coast I had a sign on the front door"No Religious Representatives"..The silly bastards still knocked on my door,different dubs each time.When I opened the door I would chew on them really good,they definitly wished they were some place else.They never bothered me again after the third call...OUTLAW

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    NO SOLICITATION Attention Jehovah's Witnesses: Get your head out of your ass, this does apply to you!
  • Mulan
    Mulan

Years ago I went to a house that had this sign on the door. Needless to say, I left.

No Agents, No Solicitors, No Salesmen, No Church Ladies Preaching the Good Book.
    BEWARE Jehovah's Witnesses, this especially means you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit