Incredible quote from KM_03_02!

by Nowhere 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

And the quote continues:

Thank you Jehovah! We sure wish that jehovah provides for all of the sisters and brothers all over the world to have the privilege of loosing their jobs, what an incredibly joyful arrangement from jehovah. Why don't you make this your personal service-goal of the month?, to loose your job?

• Valis
    Valis

Yes! An incredible month of eating lots of these...

Beef

Chicken

Cajun
    Chicken

Chicken
    Mushroom

And maybe some of these..

with some of this...but the cheap brands of course.. Sincerely, District Overbeer

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I don't know about other places, but the pioneers in my congregation (most of them) were on food stamps and welfare, so they didn't have to worry about any of that. I wonder how the rest of the world would feel about that......you know, us tax payers.

Listen to the Lambs Roar! The 'Other Sheep' are Silent No More! LambsRoar.org Abuse Survivors FOR Abuse Survivors
  • blacksheep
    blacksheep

He was elated? Maybe light-headed from hunger and all that door to door exercise. No doubt he gained a renewed appreciation for everything: food, sleep, a roof over his head...

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

Yet another untraceable quote from "a brother" what a crock. They must have a desk in Brooklyn where some dope sits all day and thinks this crap up.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

What a stupid quote. What is the point anyway? Does this man have a family? Should he not be spending every daylight hour looking for work to support his family?

The brooklyn crowd are the most selfish collection of boors I know.

• Simon
    Simon

Now tell us about him in 6 months time if he loses his house

• Farkel
    Farkel

I couldn't help but take the extra time to surgically dissect this crap:

: A brother who was unexpectedly laid off from his secular employment took advantage of the situation to auxiliary pioneer

Fact: a dub lost his job

Fact: same dub who lost all of his income from his job, now "took advantage" of working for the Watchtower Corporation for FREE!" In otherwords, he's out-of-work and out-of-income and so he "takes advantage" of that "opportunity" (he's broke) to sell Watchtower books and give all the money to THEM!

No wonder he/she said "what a month!" He/she is now working for FREE for a religious Printing Coporation without any money coming in and gives all the (very few) dollars he/she makes to that same Corporation from sales of books and magazines. Geeesh! Talk about a sucker!

Oh well. "Jehovah" will provide for that person, while the Watchtower Corporation only takes CASH and doesn't worry about "Jehovah" providing for them.

Farkel, who doesn't understand idiocy

Edited by - Farkel on 1 February 2003 2:23:27

• LDH
    LDH

GREAT THREAD!!!!!

LMAO @ Ramen noodles pictures.

Lisa

• Scully
    Scully

Curious Mind writes:

Yet another untraceable quote from "a brother" what a crock. They must have a desk in Brooklyn where some dope sits all day and thinks this crap up.

I think you've just located Fred hall.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit