Favorite kind of undies???

by SheilaM 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

I love my man's.... a-la natural.... free as a bird.... providing quick and easy access...... oh yeah!!

• Princess
    Princess

Oh my god Al. I can't believe you called it a pickle sling.

I'm not telling. Only Steve knows.

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

Edible is my fav

I get quite hungry after copulation, this way i dont have to get up n go to the kitchen.

Wish they would invent a drinkable bra though, stella artois flavour would be ideal !

• LB
    LB

Rachel I was trying to be classy. Usually I refer to it as a banana hammock.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I love thongs for me and Boxers or Boxer Briefs for him.

• shera
    shera

I like thongs with the tighter fitting pants and full undies with loose pants.Wit the loose pants,I can feel the thongs sticking up you know where.

For my man I like these....

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

is this thread about mens chunders or ladies??

No matter I guess. Myself the only ladies undies Im interested in (hence my FAVORITE kind) are the ones that are OFF and laid beside the bed. If you get my drift. Course, when they are off Im not thinking about them at all.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

You guys are tooo much Shera WHERE did you get the pic of Thunder Rider LOL those are my kinda undies but alas I too prefer him "free balling" as he says LOL

<bannana hammockgeesh what have I started LOL

• Solace
    Solace

LB,

I like thongs because they dont show pantylines.

Silk boxers are way sexy on guys and girls too.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

O.K. I guess I have to reply to this post. I too wear thongs, for many years now. Nothing but.

But I have xjw_b12 to thank for that. He always thought they were great and of course the NVP (no visible panty-line) syndrome, that he and the guys at work would talk about.

So I tried a pair out ( and low and behold they didn't "eat me") I found them very comfortable. So now I buy the best, Victoria's Secret " Miracle Bra" ones (My husband told me just to put in the brand, but ladies, you have to try these one's, they are absolutely the best ones I have ever tried) . You pay a pretty penny for them, but they last for years. And no they don't look tattered, from washing and drying them, they have great wear and tear . They do last a long time.

You can personally e-mail me and I will let you know the product number.

Love you guys.

Calamityjane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit