How Did You Feel Witnessing For The Last Time?

by SpannerintheWorks 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jelly
    jelly

The progression for me was as follows

1. Something felt wrong
    2. Stopped meetings, field service (pioneering to 0 in one day)
    3. Still thought it was the truth and everything was my fault
    4. Tried to get active again but would quickly go in active
    5. Repeat steps 3,4,5 for a few years
    6. Found internet
    7. Found some knowledge from outside sources
    8. Became completely free

So there was nothing terrible significant about my last door, or public talk. I knew something was wrong but simply felt it was me. It wasnt until latter I realized it was them. I guess looking back in the months before my inactivity I stopped keeping very accurate records and made very few RVs, nothing on the conscious level but I just no longer had the energy for it.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well of course i didnt KNOW my last door was my last door . It was, at the time as I percieved it, just another in an ENDLESS line of Doors stretching into ETERNITY.

IF ID known it was the last I woulda felt relieved!!

• Debz
    Debz

I actually can`t remember it...lolol...too long ago!!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

When I stopped pioneering after 15 yrs, I was upset about the circumstances, shocked. But somewhere even in the trauma was that tiny voice that said 'its about f-ing time!' I tried to conduct a Bible study with a hopeless case the elders gave me in the 'new' Knowledge book. I couldn't do it with all the rules. I couldn't teach someone something and not answer any questions or tell them that they didn't need to know the answers. The woman I was studying with was twice my age and had studied for longer than I was alive...she was not stupid(if she was she would have been a witness way before then). I just quit. Stopped showing up for service. Left town, moved away.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit