What Does THIS Remind You Of?

by Prisca 30 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekers2
    truthseekers2

Was that a joke about Brother Dave Crockett, because I actually know Brother Crockett although I don't know where he is serving now! You have to let me know...I'm curious!

• Mary
    Mary

Is it New Jerusalem??!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

To Truthseekers2. Yes that was a joke, but if Bro. Crockett exists, perhaps he should transfer to British Columbia, complete with coon skin cap ! LOL

• truthseekers2
    truthseekers2

Okay. So it was a joke. History on Brother Dave Crockett: He and another brother lived together as pioneers when I was young. Sick thing was that I heard speculation among brothers and sisters as a little girl that they "might be gay." Two guys can't live together and not be gay, right? Anyway, both ended up at Bethel and the other of the two is on one of the JW videos (Rick something-or-another). Not sure what happened to Dave, so I just wondered if he wasn't really serving in that log-hall. hehehe

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Here is the Austinmer/Bulli Kingdom Hall:

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

It reminds me that I'm glad I'm not in their congregation...I'd hate to have to clean it once a month...white walls....eeeekkkk!!

~Beck~

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

<jw flashback!>

HAAAALP MEE EEEE EEEEE eeeeee!!!!!

ESTEE

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

C'mon Prisca we all know its a shelter to keep out rabid, eye-eating, killer budgies.

• Brumm
    Brumm

Lol @ ESTEE!

Mary .....Is it the New Jerusalem??

Bawwwl

Brummie (wondering if it could possibly be beth sarim)

• SYN
    SYN

Stephanus: Maybe you should reword your post to:

"Here was the Austinmer/Bulli Kingdom Hall"!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit