What Does THIS Remind You Of?

by Prisca 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

I found it in an online real estate site:

WARNING: this pic may produce trigger reactions....

Click for Enlargement

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hmmmm [:?]

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I don't get it, but there is something ..... kind of familiar, somehow, like as if I've seen something like it before or have been there, or some sort of deja vu somehow .................

• Francois
    Francois

Couldn't be. It has windows.

francois

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"It has windows".....

the kingdom hall I went to had windows... but they were deep blue frosted glass. You couldnt see jack shit.

Bastardos

• Brummie
    Brummie

It smacks of JWism or Mormonism, musta been built by one or the other.

Thanks for the trigger warning, I had an urge to put on a suit & tie....and fill my briefcase with apostate literature.

Brummie

• SYN
    SYN

After seeing that picture I only narrowly prevented myself from running out and buying Theocratically Approved (TM) coloured marker pens!!!!!!!! LOL!

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Sorry,

That doesn't look anything like my x KH Prisca, we had a quick build dual hall, kinda nice hall actually, the library seperated the 2 from each other, and you could go from 1 to the other, after a meeting. Not that I wanted to. LOL

Plenty of windows ceiling to floor one side, running from the door to the stage area, high up louvres near the ceiling the other side, also had theatre type seating and air conditioning.

Oh ours had a little caretakers cottage too. .

Most of the bro/sis in that hall were well off, so I guess they could build it that way? Don't know obviously the society approved the plans.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Doesnt look like my old one but it sure has the styling (minus the windows of course). Funny how you can be driving down the street and before you see the sign you can tell its a KH. I did that while in Tampa last week. I even blurted out "ohhh! Its a hall" before I realized what I had said.

• Perry
    Perry

After everyone is destroyed, the elders will rule the earth from such structures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit