Help she is trying to get to my son PART 6

by Jesika 21 Replies latest jw friends

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I'm still confused. The only way she has any rights to see your son is if you are proven to be unfit parents. It sounds to me like this will be her next move so get ready to have your past dredged up real bad. Also, can't you file a restraining order against her? I would talk to your lawyer about getting one after the trial is over.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Good news Jes,

Glad things are working out....

Yizuman

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Stay strong, Jesika; You're in my prayers and I hope that everything works out for you and your family. Wicked people suck big time! Warrigal

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Jes,

Good for you kid....hang in there, this will only take a little while longer,

and Aztec....
    I DO NOT believe in grandparents rights for just such a reason!

I couldn't agree with you more.

ash

• ugg
    ugg

this whole situation is awful beyond words........hoping the best continues for you jesika..

• Dino
    Dino

Dearest Jesika,

Im so sorry to wait until part 6 to respond to your troubles with your ex-mo-in-law. I have been on what feels like the Bataan death march at work. It doesnt mean that we arent rooting for you however.

This latest installment is better news and we hope that you can hang in there and keep fighting.

Now, off to work I go...

Dino

• freedom96
    freedom96

If the family court services report is siding with you, usually that is the road the judge will go down. The ones who make the report, sometimes called mediators, take more time than the judge can to help decide what is best for the child. Good luck!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

That's awsome news Jesika. Freedom96 is right. The ball sounds like its in your court now.

Keep us posted

• Mary
    Mary

Hi Jes;

I haven't read all your posts but can I assume that your x-mother-in-law is a good little Dub and you and your husband no longer are?

The mere fact that you're winning "proves that it must have Jehovah's backing", no wait! It must mean that your mother in law is being persecuted by Satan!.......no wait............

It sounds really good for you! Any dirt you can get on the old bat from years ago would come in handy too..........best of luck!!!

• Buster
    Buster

Sounds like it could be a bit of a long run - But I like the trend. I hope it all works out well.

- Buster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit