Help she is trying to get to my son PART 6

by Jesika 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, my x gotta ANOTHER certified letter today. It was a copy of the court order to have my son interviewed by the court's family services. So, no further harm done today.

We did recieve a copy of the Family Court Services Report though. Both of us are pleased with the report!!!!!!!!What my x mother in law thought would help----blew up in her face!!!!!!!!! stupid B*ITCH serves her right!!!!!!!!

The report stated that in the "best interest" of the child that the paternal grandmother be supervised in any association with my son pending theraputic evaluation of what, IF ANY, access plan with grandmother is in the best interest.

New news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My x mother in law told my son AT HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY, that she had a lawyer and told him what she was going to do, and to not let us (his parents) know he knew anything about it. Did my son do as she asked and keep this secret from us and act suprised when he found out?? YES HE DID!!!!! That is why she is so dangerous to him and us!! NOONE should convince/encourage a child to keep secrets from his own parents!!!!!!

My son also told the counselor that he keeps alot of secrets and has for a long time. About 2yrs ago, his grandmother told him (my son) that she would get control of everything and make it where he could come and live with her.

So, everything my x told the court was proven by what my son told the counselor. This is a VERY GOOD THING!!

So, we go to court tomorrow and find out what else they will throw at us, but with this report, they will have a hard time convincing the judge she has a right to see him alone.

She will probably push for temp orders to see him, but with the info from the report, the counselor already said she should be supervised, and with my son's WHOLE FAMILY around at his birthday, she still told him things he shouldn't know, plus had him hide them and lie to us, I hope the judge will see why we have taken the course of action we have, by not allowing her access to him.

I will update you again tomorrow as to what happens in court, since I will be there this time, I can tell you first hand what takes place.

*crossing fingers*

Jesika

• Aztec
    Aztec

Jesika, I hope this does not come off wrong but I DO NOT believe in grandparents rights for just such a reason! I hope Nancy K does not think I am against her but it is always in the parents interest who the child sees! Good luck girl and keep us updated!

~Aztec

Edited by - Aztec on 21 January 2003 23:26:39

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

YAY JES!!!!!!!

I am VERY happy to hear that your battle for your son is going well. I am sure that the courts will decide in your favor. You are a great mom and noone has the right to come between you and your son.

My e-mail and phone are always open to you!

Eric

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yeah for your side Jesika! I hope it all works out for the best!

Katie

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Jesika...

Matters dealing with family or ex-family always seem to be the worst. Hang tough. Don't get discouraged..and if you do, come back here for support. Best to you.

-BONEZZ

• AlanF
    AlanF

Great news, Jesika! With all the people you've got on your side, you've got an excellent chance to win!

AlanF

• simplesally
    simplesally

I guess I just don't understand "grandparent's rights" when the parents are still living. I mean you should have a right to not allow a bad influence to be around your child......relative or not!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hang in there Jes. You'll get through this with what you want. The ex-monster in law will go down in flames.

On a more selfish note, I wish I could have sic'd you on my mother about 15 years ago!

• beepers
    beepers

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you. I hope all goes well for you and your son.

Amy

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Jesika, looks like things as hectic and stressful as they are, are going in your favour!

Thank goodness. Of course, it ain't over until it's over, but I am confident you and your son will come out the winners in this.

Thumbs up! 3 Cheers to you Jesika. Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes if it'll help.

Edited by - RAYZORBLADE on 22 January 2003 1:5:16

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit