American Idol

by teenyuck 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Love American Idol wanted Nikki or Kelly to win the last one I still think Justin sucks

This last one is so funny I mean I have a hearing problem in one ear although I love to sing I know I am sometimes off a lil due to that (actually thinking of a hearing aid but it is $1800.00 and wondering if it will go with my wardrobe) I know I encouraged my kids but there is encouraging and flat out lying to them if they can't sing TELL them people ....the one Iglasius guy I think actually was mental poor weird dude.

Can't wait to see if they let some of the heavier people in this time. Last time they let one girl go to Hollywood then told her she was too heavy..she was heavy when they picked her. I think a voice is a voice and I'd rather see an Aretha Franklin type that can sing than a skinny ass Aguilera wanna be ya know.

Thunder disagrees being a MAN I think he would leave me if I ever got fat LOL

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I was asleep during most of it, thanks to nyquil, but from what I heard it was F#$King helarious. I remember, albeit faintly, this one singer who was tone def and everyone told him he was then he got mad at the judges saying they can't sing either. He told them to be nice about it and the judges just said how horrible he was. He got all irate and started throwing his arms in the air. It was pretty funny, because its not me.

Although with that much money and publicity on the line, I think that these people are actors and professionals who are trying to suck, just so Simon can rip into them. I get the same feeling from that 15 seconds to fame show, where there were these horrible acts just for the sake of being horrible. Nobody would watch it if simon didn't rip into people, so they have to have horrible singers.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Tonight it goes up against The Bachelorette....I have not watched that at all....I have seen American Idol and Joe Millionaire. (Joe M is great...a blue collar worker pretending he is wealthy...and the greedy woman who will do anything for his "money.")

Simon was the co-host on Regis and Kelly on Monday; with Kelly. He insulted her, called her fat, told her she cannot sing (which she can't and admits) and basically looked bored, yet amused by all the hoopla over his being there. He told her she was not sexy even when she wasn't pregnant. And she took it well. She laughed and let it roll off.

I must admit, his biting comments make the comments made by the lady on The Weakest Link look benign. He is something.

I did notice that many of the male contestants sounded effeminate...I think that annoys him even more. What a great show.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Simon is why they invented duct tape he would be so perfect with his mouth CLOSED

• Southland
    Southland

Did anyone notice J.D. Adams from Burbank, CA tonight? Cute kid with a great voice! Only 20 too! Wow, I was impressed.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Did anyone know about this little gem of information?:

http://www.reason.com/links/links012103.shtml

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

Simon is about to get his comeuppance...

I don't know if this will be shown on US tv but Ant and Dec, the UK presenters of Pop Idol got their revenge on Simon by playing a great practical joke on him during the filming of American Idol 2.

It will be shown in the UK on Saturday night as part of Ant and Dec's show 'Saturday Night Takeaway'.

To find out just what they did to Simon, click on the link.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_737512.html?menu=

American Idol 2 is being shown in the UK this time so I will be tuning in!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit