American Idol

by teenyuck 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

It started at 8:00 and Simon (the producer) is ripping people apart. They are telling him to FucX Off. They have "bleeped" quite a few people's comments to Simon, after the performed and he blasted them.

Why do people put themselves on TV to be ripped apart....Dr. Phil is bad enough. This is sad. Watching people with no or little talent trying to justify a recording contract, makes me wonder how intelligent these folks are.

Are you watching?

• shera
    shera

I watched a few mins of it,I seen the faela there who was dressed like a mac daddy(in yellow)....I felt sad for him.I hate to see the dissapointment ...but some of them were bad.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

It's rumored that Simon Growl was offered $1 million to return for this round of AI. I don't think he minds people telling him to blank off.

• zanex
    zanex

I, for one, am gettin an incredible kick out of watchin simon rip these half-wit wannabe singers in half...not that I can sing mind u but these poor suckers are just WRONG...but hey I am a sarcastic sonofabitch..simon cracks me up.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

How about that one knucklehead who thought he was Julio Eglacias.......

I laughed my ass off! Way to funny.....plus there were a lot of hot chicks.........

• Shakita
    Shakita

I must admit that I got hooked on it last season. I knew Kelly was going to win it from the start. She clearly outsung the rest of them by far. It really was no contest.

Simon really doesn't have to be as mean as he is. But, it sells the show. Without him it would be alittle stale.

I can't understand, though, how people can't know that they sing like frogs! I mean, even if they are tone deaf doesn't someone tell them along the way that they can't sing? Oh well, it just is ashame that people get so upset and cry.

Did anyone hear the twins sing harmony last night? They were just great. I don't know how they are going to place them in the show, though. Together, or apart?

Mrs. Shakita

Edited by - shakita on 22 January 2003 18:35:10

• happyout
    happyout

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! The sad thing is, it's more interesting when the contestants are bad than when they are good. Did you check out the poor Mariah Carey wannabe? And the guy with the slit up the side pants? And, not that there's anything wrong with it, but didn't a lot of the men seem effeminate? I thought Tamyra should have won last year, or at least gone farther than talentless Niki. Justin bugged me to death with his shaggy hair. I heard he and Kelly are an item. The twins were amazing, but they should not be allowed to compete together. Poor Frenchy, great pipes but unless she loses about 100 pounds overnight she has a snowballs chance in Hades of making it. That guy whose wife was having a kid, I think his name was Coffey or something, he got in on the total sympathy vote. Yep, I'm addicted.

• Mulan
    Mulan

American Idol was the best thing on TV last night, and I missed the first hour. I will be there tonight. I laughed my head off. Some of them that made it, I didn't think were very good though. They must see something there that the rest of us don't. I think they included the one guy, just because his wife was having a baby..............then.

The bad ones are just so awful. I felt so bad for that gal who sang so S....L......O......W. Simon was brutal to her, but she was terrible anyway.

• Joker10
    Joker10

26.5 million people watch the show last night!

• somebody
    somebody

I watched last seasons when Kelli won. I missed them this seasons though. How many shows did i miss so far? Did it just start this week?

Maybe it's on tonight! { running to look in my TV guide }

peace,

gwen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit