Ok called writing dept yesterday.

by poopie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Those responses were totally predictable.... Just wondering, did you get what you wanted from that interaction?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

The show "Get Smart" comes to mind, how difficult it was to talk to someone in HQ or

even trying to find HQ...One would think you are trying to reach the CIA or FBI.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    These idiots only have one rule, one procedure : Don't under any circunstances answer any question, except with another question.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    what's the phone number? 718-560-?????
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Poopie, but what about the now (evidently) approved answer that so many, elders, CO, even GJ I believe, gave in the Royal Commission hearing.

"I don't recall".

When asked about service, or ANYthing else?

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy

It is possible two new governing body members this year

by rege brazzy in
    1. Jehovah's Witnesses
    2. Best of Topics
    44 minutes ago

last three years that mark sanderson was apointed(announced)september 1,2012.

RONALD CURZAN IS ONE BIG CANDIDATE!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Barrold Bonds.

718- 560-5000.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Amazing how paranoid they become when asked a simple question. Right away they want to find out who you are and what you are up to.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    All they need to do is put a disclaimer on the bottom that say "If you are currently disfellowshipped Jehovah doesn't want you back yet. Just sit at the back of the hall and don't talk to anyone and don't expect anyone to talk to you. We'll be watching you.".
  • tiki
    tiki
    Good Lord...the irs always give you their agent number....can't they at least provide some sort of identification?? Everything has to be so cloak and dagger with them...leave no trail...never be transparent or forthright. That in itself sends up red flags. Why can't or won't they give a direct straightforward response and be willing to stand behind it?? Frauds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit