those from silent lambs site

by the mole 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• the mole
    the mole

hello its the mole.....the other site has crashed..if any of you wished to contact me here i am...to all of you in sacramento who need support from Jw oppression i will do what i can....to single x-sisters im 36 and dating...

• wednesday
    wednesday

Mole,

crashed? what is the prob? yes i know u form SL. Glad u are here. Tell us more.

• the mole
    the mole

alright...a familiar person....yeah its me...something wrong with silent so it was time to come over here and create some discussions we had before at the silent lambs site...i have so much more information to share but its has gotten so hard on silent lambs....

• Buster
    Buster

Welcome over here. Mole. Looking forward to your updates. There is a load of folks here from SL.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i notice that there is very little in the quest book. I know posts are being screened.. What are u up to mole?

Btw, tech, speaking, the site is not crashed.I can still acess it. do u mean that all conversation has cesased?

Edited by - wednesday on 20 January 2003 22:43:49

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Mole:

Hi don't forget Lambs Roar guys RevMalk says it's slow pop over once in awhile OK

• abbagail
    abbagail

Welcome Mr. Mole! "SLC" here. Ditto to what Sheila and the others said. Posting here at JWD will give your "infomercials" a wide audience. But there's still LRD as well. I check in there everyday as well as here. I also check the SL guestbook almost every day. It's working fine that I can see, you just have to submit posts via email for approval first (that's the only change that I know of, and I would guess that is temporary until the new site is up).

Glad to see you're ready for the "dating scene." By all means, have a good time! You should look into the xJW Meet-Up site where you can get together with other xJWs from your area. I don't have the link handy, maybe someone else will post it.

So do tell us what's new in the World of the Mole!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

There you are Mole, you just never know where you'll pop up

Listen to the Lambs Roar! The 'Other Sheep' are Silent No More! LambsRoar.org Abuse Survivors FOR Abuse Survivors

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome, Mole! I remember you from Silent Lambs too and your updates will be most appreciated here.

Nina

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

(((((((mole))))))))

welcome to jwd...its about time u got here! please put your great posts on here.....i love to read what you write on SL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit