I am new here.....just wanted to say hi

by jesusstolemyhotrod 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jesusstolemyhotrod
    jesusstolemyhotrod

Hello......so this is my first time here......i have been inactive for about 6 years now.....i was disfellowshipped about 11 years ago......but lucky me they let me back in......but i slowly just "fell away" and now i guess i am just an outsider who no one really wants anything to do with......mine is actually a sad story of rejection.....some one very close to me actually killed themselves while disfellowshipped......i am very bitter towards the whole thing and how he was treated.....and how i am still treated.....i guess now i am just a closet anarchist (hope that is spelt right) who secretly wishes the whole damn organization would just fall apart and disappear......anyway.....i just wanted to say hi......i am interested in everyones comments and theories in here......i have one of my own on how god is either falible or screwed the whole planet up on purpose......but that is probably not the kind of thing discussed here......i hope to check in regular and get involved in the discussions......thanks

• Swan
    Swan

WELCOME!

• Seven
    Seven

Welcome Jesusstolemyhotrod. Good name. Any relation to DriveslikeJehu?

• ISP
    ISP

Hi hotrod dude!

ISP

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Welcome JSMHR!!!! Yes, the WTS will soon feel God's wrath for what they've done.......so sorry that it happened to you. There are some great people here and they too shall make you welcome. Warrigal

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome to the board. You'll enjoy this site, find comfort and be able to blow off steam, if you need to.

Calamityjane.

P.S. My husband would welcome you too, he's xjw_b12. but he's gone to bed and I have the computer to myself, hehehe.

Edited by - calamityjane on 20 January 2003 21:0:18

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

HELLO & WELCOME

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

WELCOME to you. Come again!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hello and welcome!!!!!!

• Buster
    Buster

Welcome! - and you can discuss just about whatever you want here. Plenty of JW bashing along with plenty of other 'just friends' stuff.

So you had a friend kill himself while DF'ed? Over the past year or so, a couple guys killed their hole families after they were DF'ed - one killed himself too, the other tried to get away to Mexico. I haven't heard enough to believe firmly that there is a causal effect, but it is disturbing nonetheless. That cult leaves a lot of casualties in its wake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit