Need help - what is the truth...

by confuzcious 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• meadow77
    meadow77

Confuzcious- I have never been a Jw, so I can't give you any reasons for why I left. You say that you sincerely want to serve Jehovah but that you are having doubts about the org. The only thing I can add to the responses here is that you do not need the WTS to follow God. They have tried to convince you that they are the only organization showing love and spreading Jehovah's message. If you do a little research you will find out that is simply not true. It seems that unfortunatly you have already seen the ugly truth about theor brand of love yourself. You will find many other religions that have missionaries and are actively involved with spreading the gospel. You will also find much more charity in countless numbers of other religions. Having said that, I really don't have much use for organized religions. There are many reasons for this, I won't go into them now. I attend a non-denominational church for fellowship, and to meet others who have similiar beliefs as my own. But if it is God that you seek, than you must know that he promised to draw close to you, if youi draw close to him. You are worthy to recieve love and understanding all on your own, you don't need an organization, especially one which has proven itself to be false. I agree with Elsewhere, take things at your own pace. Listen to your heart, and you will find your way.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped
    What is the truth?

John 8:32: ...you shall know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.

John 14:6: Jesus said... I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no one comes to the Father, except through Me.

• ydidIanswerthedoor
    ydidIanswerthedoor

You mentioned a letter that was written to Hitler during the war. I have never heard of that. Can you at least paraphrase it? Also I just heard about them joining the UN (Beast) about a year ago and even though I was df'd over 20 years ago, I just couldn't believe it. What was the answer that the society gave?....Not that any answer would be a justification.

Thanks, Y

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Confuzcious,

I too have served in many capacitites, Bethel, Pioneering, International, MS etc. Take a deep breath! You are not a stupid person. Use your head and think logically...rationally. Right about now you are feeling all of the mind triggers the "truth" has taught you to fear. You fear that you are falling prey to apostasy. You feel you might be decieving yourself. You feel like you might be betraying Jehovah. All I can say is take your time and examine what you believe. The Bible COMMANDS you to "test yourself to see that you are in the faith".

Nobody here is trying to trick you.

Email me if you want. [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit