WTS Reparations

by Black Man 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sableindian
    sableindian

I agree with happyout. College. Maybe also an all out re-education of elders and up. Also the abolishing of disfellowshiping on whims. And the shunning of family members. Also an automatic allowance of talking to ANYONE after one year (some folks may not want to be reinstated). What scripture says that a person has to jump so many hoops to be reinstated. Also public individual apologies. Money? They don't have enough. But maybe they should support the older elders who were disfellowshipped on trumped up accusations. They gave their lives and they had no social security. They face a fierce work force.

I changed my life for the truth at 19 years old. I am now 53. I'm doing okay but I know those in their 90 are not as fortunate as I am. We can chalk all that time up to experience. And WT as our volunteer employers. Looks good on the resume.

• sf
    sf

"Stadium Ass Syndrome"

Bwahhhhhhh ROFLOL ahhhhhhhhhh!!

sKally

• rocky220
    rocky220

Well, for one of the Great Harlot's daughter religions to disappear off the face of the earth would be good enough for me..........The Botchtower is sinking deeper and deeper....rocky220

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit