Paint, Barney, and Jehovah

by John Aquila 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Ok, this day is turning out to be more interesting. After the above experience, this brother calls me and apologizes for walking out without saying a word. No big deal, about 3 minutes on the phone and we hang up, everything is fine.

Just a few minutes ago, it’s 5 pm in my area, he calls back and wants to ask me a question.

I’m thinking, “Here we Go, this is going to turn into a mess.”

I’m going to cut it a little short because I’m painting and need to finish today.

He asks, “What did you mean that it’s possible Jehovah didn’t answer the prayer of those brothers because they might not have been pronouncing His name right?”

I said, “I actually didn’t mean anything by it. I guess it just came to my mind when you were upset because I didn’t use your correct name in addressing you. Why do you ask?”

He said, “Well it just bothers me what you said because I wondered the same thing when I first heard of all those brothers dying. After talking to you I went home and looked it up again in the internet and I found other tragedies that have happen to Jehovah’s Witnesses while traveling to conventions. Why did Jehovah not protect all those brothers? They were doing his will by following the instructions to make sure you attend the conventions. It just never made sense to me and I asked a few brothers back then and they said, “We just don’t know why Jehovah allows this. Isn’t that the same thing Christendom says when some tragedy strikes? ONLY GOD KNOWS!

I said, “It sure looks like it doesn’t it?”

There was a long pause on the phone.

So I said, “You know brother, with this perspective, I doubt it if I would endanger my life or my family’s life just to attend a convention far away. You know how we read many experiences in the magazines of brothers and sisters swimming through crocodile infested waters, or through snake infested jungles just to attend a convention? I just wouldn’t do it anymore to listen to the same material we hear in the Kingdom Hall over and over. It’s not worth it considering that the evidence shows Jehovah does not protect the brothers while traveling to a convention. Maybe he really doesn’t care about that.

I said, :You’re probably glad they had the convention here in our city this year aren’t you?" He said, “Yea”

There was a long pause.

So I said,” Brother, you might want to keep researching on the internet to see how many brothers and sisters have been victims to things that worldly people also experience. You know like Jehovah witnesses and accidents, Jehovah witnesses and crime, Jehovah witness and CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.

I mean it’s probably a good thing to find out how much Jehovah protects us, Don’t you Think?”

He said, “Yea, maybe that’s a good idea”

And we hung up.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Wow, you might have woke up that guy. Well played, very well played.
  • possum
    possum
    sparrowdown
    That's what it boils down to for many of these guys they want people to grovel to them and defer to them for divine guidance if they deel theybare higher up on the totem pole than you.

And they say they have no clergy class!!!

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

steve2 This one is just for you - she's hot too - it will calm those jangled noives !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ-4UaIq0mU&feature=player_detailpage#t=2

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Wait till Barney Fife types "JW's Child Sexual Abuse" into Google. His world is going to be rocked, especially if he see's the one and only Geofforey Jackoff giving his testimony in a court of law. Wow!!
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    John... this post is priceless!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wow.

Shock therapy at its finest.

Well done.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Yea, those magazines experiences of JWs fighting crocodiles like Tarzan, just to get to a convention, always pushed me to go to those stupid out of town assemblies. Those rat bastards used guilt to make me attend.
  • PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

John, you must have wonderful power with your words. You are able to get people to think, which is very difficult when speaking with members of the Borg. Your experiences are so uplifting to read. Thank you for sharing them with us.

• under the radar
    under the radar
    Well done, John. Maybe, just maybe, Barney will do more research and discover the truth about the Truth© all on his own. One can hope...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit