What's Your Sign?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

As Witnesses, we were admonished to never look at horoscopes because they are demonic. Many JW's that I knew of would not even look at a fortune cookie because they could be "demonized". I read my Gemini everyday. I usually laugh and forget about it because I really don't believe in this stuff......What about you? Do you read your horoscope? What's your sign???

• blondie
    blondie

We have 15 people in my immediate family born under the same sign. We are very different even opposite in so many ways that we never bothered. Imagine 15 people having the same kind of day in the same family!

Remember the magic 8-ball.

http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html

Now this is the way to get the real answers to your questions.

Blondie

• qwerty
    qwerty

Me and the wife are............Capricorn.

I wanted to buy a Crystal orniment yesterday, with the word Capricorn engraved in the base and the Goat picture, you could see it through the Crystal . My JW wife hated the idea, and looked all discussed when I said I want to buy it!

It looked like the crystal on "Chrystal maze" ......alway wanted one. Don't worry it's a UK TV game show prog.

Dohhhhh! It would have made a great addition to our collection.

Qwerty

Edited by - qwerty on 19 January 2003 10:22:51

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Libra here!!! . . .October 17. . . I read mine every day!! Sometimes it seems to fit, othertimes not.

Blondie, the answer to my question was "Without a Doubt"! Hope it works!!!

Yaaaaay!!!!

ESTEE

• Matty
    Matty

Ahh! The magic 8 ball blondie! I often use the one in Microsoft Access to make my decisions! If anyone wants to know how to do it here's how:

First you create a blank database and call it 8ball, click on the macro tab and then choose new, click save and call it magic 8 ball, close the macro window, then drag the macro label to the access toolbar at the top - release the mouse and you should then have a picture of an 8 ball on a button. So if you need an answer just click on the button!

Getting back to horoscopes - I've always known I was a Gemini, even when I was a staunch dub, it was very difficult not to take a sneaky look sometimes...

• shera
    shera

I read it once in awhile and I don't really pay much attetion to them,more for fun.

Aries here.

• larc
    larc

ESTEE, you have the same birthday as Prisca and me.

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

I'm a Pogo myself. (The sign of the 'possum.) I'm having a hell of a time finding anything about it on any horroscope, though!

• dmouse
    dmouse

Horoscopes are even more rubbish than the jw beliefs, but at least they are more fun!

Here are your 'scopes for today, starting with mine:

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

You will spend another day surrounded by idiots, or perhaps by well meaning but simple folks, who will drone on and on until your smile becomes forced, and you will begin to look like a deranged rodent.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

A door-to-door arms dealer will stop by today. Although you won't be entirely sure how you let yourself get talked into it, you'll soon be the first on the block to own a rocket launcher.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Today you'll start a new rock group, named "SPAM Catapult", and kick things off with a really smokin' number combining the best aspects of reggae, rap, and polka.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Your neighbor thinks his dog is so smart, it's starting to bug you. The thing to do is cover a book with a book cover that says "Quantum Physics for Dogs", and train your dog to lay next to it, along a pad of paper covered with scribbled equations and a chewed-on pencil...

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Your mind will go blank today. You won't mind -- it'll be a refreshing change from the raging torrents of thoughts that have been pouring through you lately. Plus, you'll get to stretch out in a sunbeam and take a nice nap.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Due to a bump on the head today, you will lose all memory of what you did with your keys. Or at least, that always makes a dandy excuse.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

In the grocery store, you will see quite a few people with infants in their shopping carts. Try though you might, however, you will not be able to find the bin with the children. Perhaps they're sold out? Important Safety Tip: do not stop one of the women with an infant and ask her to show you where her baby came from.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

You will discover what Shakespeare actually meant, when he wrote "Hey nonny, nonny", in Much Ado About Nothing. It turns out that it was simply in-field chatter that somehow made it into the play, and that Shakespeare not only enjoyed softball, but was a reasonably good shortstop.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Someone will turn a cold shoulder to you, and your feelings will be hurt. You'll get even by turning a tepid elbow to them, later. Just don't let it escalate to the blazing ankles stage, is all.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

While idly doodling on a notepad, today, you will accidentally draw a symbol sacred to an ancient voodoo deity, and will open a gap into part of the astral plane that is even less appealing than Akron, Ohio.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

A scruffy-looking fellow who you've never seen before will come up and offer you a very strange-looking raisin muffin. Good idea to decline, in this instance.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

It will turn out that someone you spend a great deal of time with is actually one of the last remaining Sinanthropus (Peking man), rather than an actual Cro-Magnon. This will explain things you'd been wondering about.

• Seven
    Seven

dmouse,

ROTFL! That is great!! Horoscopes are equal to the spiritual food we feasted upon in bullshite content but much more fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit