new kid on the site

by yecats 21 Replies latest jw friends

• yecats
    yecats

Hi,

I have been reading everyones comments, this is all pretty new to me, but I posted on the topic related to family and being shunned. I was raised a jw but left at age 15, I am the only one in my family to reject the "family" religion. So, as you probably already guessed I am not the favorite daughter! Anyhow I just wanted to say hi and it's great to know I am not alone as they (the Society) would have me believe!

Bye for now

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome.

Yep, we are certainly not alone. Thank goodness for the internet, eh?

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

(((((hugs))))) ((((((hugs))))) ((((((hugs)))))!!

Welcome!!!!

Believe me I was as surprised as you to find out about so many who left and have a NORMAL life!!

Hope you have fun here!!

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

Para ti.....

• utopiachild
    utopiachild

hello and welcome! :)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Welcome and hope you have a great time here. There are alot of great people on this Discussion Board, and I myself have enjoyed it here and made lots of friends. I live in Louisiana ,,,,,, so if you are close let me know,,,,, always looking to build up the ex jw's in my area.........LyinEyes/dede

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome Yecats, I just posted you on the other thread and was wondering whether to start a thread to you. Hope you are getting support from people close to you and I know already that you will find a lot of support here.

Glad you came by and posted, hope you'll stay around.

Brummie

• AnotherEscapee
    AnotherEscapee

Welcome to the forum Yecats, its good to have you here. You'll find all sorts of support and advice from all kinds of people with brilliant minds - enjoy yourself here.

• yecats
    yecats

Hi LyinEyes

I live in MO. But I lived in Metarie in 1986 fo about a year. Loved it!

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome there are alot of nice people on this board and everyone is always willing to help in anyway that we can. Keep coming back!!!

Leslie

• yecats
    yecats

Hi Brummie

Remind me, what thread? I am still figureing how this works I have never chatted before ever! So I will learn. Thanks for the reply and I am looking forward to the conversations!

Stacey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit