ISP

• StinkyPantz
  • ISP
    ISP

That was my impression.

ISP

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Yes he does. The word genius is thrown around to much especially in the world of music. But if you really give his music an honest listen you will hear a genius. The man can write. His lyrics are great and meaningful. Now wheather you agree with him or not now thats a different story. But just give it a listen. Go into your childs CD collection and listen to Stan,Cleaning out my closet,I am whatever you say I am or Without me and you will see the genius that is Marshall Mathers.

By the way I'm not some 18 year old hip hop fan. I'm a 42 year old who was brought up listening to R&B and kick ass Rock &Roll. I just know good muisc when I hear it.

Diamond

• Latte
    Latte

Yup!

He's brill!

By the way I'm not some 18 year old hip hop fan. I'm a 42 year old who was brought up listening to R&B and kick ass Rock &Roll. I just know good muisc when I hear it.

Hey!....I can relate to that...lol

Latte (not saying anything more)

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I wonder if his father is Jerry Mathers ??? (Leave it to Beaver)

• Mac
    Mac
    I wonder if his father is Jerry Mathers ??? (Leave it to Beaver)

Gosh, Wally, I don't know. Maybe we should ask Eddie!

• starfish422
    starfish422

Good evening, Mrs. Cleaver; are Wallace and Theodore home? LOL

Yup, I love Eminem too, I think he's brilliant. And yes, I'm married with a child, and hurtling toward 30 at an alarming rate. LOL

• ISP
    ISP

In the Uk, Eminem seems to be a recent phenomenom. getting tickets to see him is.......like finding a WT true prophecy.. he is touring the UK later in the year. Both venues are sold out. The last one for Glasgow sold all 40,000 tickets in 40 mins!

ISP

Ticketless Class

• ISP
    ISP

Eminem's UK shows sell out

Fans have snapped up all the available tickets for Eminem's forthcoming UK gigs.

The rapper is set to play Milton Keynes Bowl on June 21 and 22, and Hampden Park in Glasgow on June 24.

Tickets for the first Milton Keynes show sold out in just 16 minutes, before organisers added the second date.

The Glasgow show was sold out within 45 minutes.

Eminem will also play his first ever Irish concert at Punchestown Racecourse on June 26, with tickets due to go on sale at 8am on February 8, www.mcd.ie reports.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit