p.o. no show at high NOON !!!

by johnny cip 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Johnny,

I think the PO in question reads this site and knew what he was in for.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

raindrops;; thank you.... but please don't call me a saint or whatever... i am only a servant of what little i have learned .. and do what i can to help others. just happens the lord saved me from myself, in the form of exposing the wt...john

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well I have been waiting and waiting for the witnesses to come and visit my JW hubby.(He has terminal cancer) They have come one time since Sept. His JW Mom has contacted them..his JW sister and brother in law have contacted them..he has contacted them and now his hospice pastor is trying to contact them..They sure like to play hide and seek .Keep making promises but nver show..what happened to all the love they profess to have for their members? I thought they were supposed to be "Servants?". sigh.................Oh well!

Snoozy....

Edited by - Golden Girl on 19 January 2003 3:4:59

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} Golden Girl,

Give your hubby hugs from us too.

You would think the JW would show up so they could show off their good deed to the hospital staff!! Most love to play good neighbor out in the open where everyone can see. Makes a good witness to the public you know!

At least your husband has the hospital Pastor helping him. Try to get your husband to feel it is ok to pray with the Pastor. That is one JW belief that can really hinder healing in a person . JWs dont pray with Non-JWs.

I hope he gets all the comfort he can in his time of need.

Para ti Golden

Johnny cip,

Sorry if my calling you a Saint embarrassed you.

I am a creative, outgoing person. What I wrote was my way of telling you Im sorry for any unnecessary criticism I may have given you and I really admire what your doing.

Please keep us informed of all your JW adventures.

Cold One For You Johnny Angel Oh, Patron Saint Of The Bronx

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

• Mum
    Mum

Hey, johnny! The next time you prepare a feast for some ungrateful overindulged religious bureaucrat, invite the rest of us over. I have a food consumption ministry for such occasions!

Enjoy all of those leftovers. Maybe you can donate them to the local homeless shelter...

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit