If Kingdom halls closed their doors

by nojw86 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Thanks RR, I would like to see that site - you had mentioned that group in a previous post, but I wasn't able to locate any information.

Does any poster here recall a situation a few years back, where a congregation was suing the WTBTS re the ownership of their Kingdom Hall? I remember reading about it, but never learned of the outcome...think it might have been in Texas?

• nojw86
    nojw86

Hmmmmm.. that leads to thinking are they AWAKE ON THE WATCHTOWER.

• RR
    RR

Actually, it was Texas, and I posted on that previously, the apostates won! and the JW's moved out!

The Link to the Jehovah's True Witnesses is http://the-true-jw.oltenia.ro/

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Thanks RR. You always come through. :)

• nojw86
    nojw86

I just can't stop thinking , why do they build KH without windows. That was our last hall we went to, newly built but without windows, were in 3 halls all without windows, but they did have very high fencing.

• RR
    RR

Probably, so you won't be distracted looking out the window!

• nojw86
    nojw86

((((((((YEOWASHA))))))) THEY CLOSED ONE NOT TO FAR FROM ME, BAPIST CHURCH IS TAKING OVER.......NOJW

• JAVA
    JAVA

nojw,

The KH near me closed about a year ago, and sold the building to a church group. Isn't it interesting how the Tower sells Kingdom Halls to "false religion" if the Watchtower can make a buck, but would disfellowship a JW making a living cleaning the floors of "false religion!"

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• nojw86
    nojw86

Java... These guys are the biggist bunch of con artists .
    They make up their rules to what ever situation arises, but money is their god, thats why the outside of their buildings framework is green for greed, oh well I could go on but, but the dinner bell is chiming nojw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit