Killer raised a JW

by ducatijoe 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe
    Shooter in Virginia of live news crew was raised a JW. Wonder if the Borg will post anything about that? Doubt it
  • whathappened
    whathappened
    Oh my, how did you find this out?
  • Divergent
    Divergent

"In the letter sent to ABC News two hours after the shooting, Vester Lee Flanagan II--who was raised a Jehovah's Witness in California--details his sinister reasoning for Wednesday's slayings."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211803/Vester-Lee-Flanagan-AKA-Bryce-Williams-WDBJ7-shooter-sued-employer-2000-alleging-racism.html

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OMG..... Prepare for the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

DD

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Such a sad story. Two young lives lost. What a tragedy.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'd bet my life that guy was molested by an Elder.

DD

• ron rawson
    ron rawson

Makes me wonder how much of his hate came from being raised as a JDub??

Good question to ponder DD....makes one think seriously about it all

• Protarded
    Protarded

I wonder if by chance he was a cross dressing Diana Ross impersonator.

• smiddy
    smiddy

This guy obviously had mental / anger problems that he should have got professional help for , coupled with his early upbringing as a Jehovah`s Witness would not help his mental state , isolating oneself from the world , viewing the world as the enemy under Satan`s control , and anybody not a J.W. was going to be destroyed at Armageddon anyway would not have helped his mental state.

Of course this all depends on how long he was under the influence of the J.W.religion , and as many of us know it can take many years to shake those shackles off altogether.

Probably his perception of race hate in the U.S. contributed to his state of mind also.

I am certainly not excusing his actions in any way , I`m just wondering what effect his upbringing had a part in this.

smiddy

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    "#BryceWilliams, who was raised as a Jehovah's witness in California, also said Jehovah made him act." #virginiashooting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit