Circle of friends

by mommy 17 Replies latest social family

• ISP
    ISP

Hi wendy,........this was a shock.

I am sure that it will work out BUT .........it cannot be easy.

I am sure I would feel the same as you.

Best wishes to you and yours,

ISP

• conflicted
    conflicted

This is a terrible thing - I'm so sorry to hear you're in trouble. It's too bad these organizations are so robotic and burocratic since the idea behind the faces is to protect children. Unfortunately it seems they are more interrested in harrassing good people that seeking out those who really do harm to kids.

Again, I feel for you. You and your family are in my prayers.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Hi Wendy,

I thought of this after I sent you the e-mail last night: If you are mandated to let them come into your house, video tape everything they do. They might not like it, but it's your home and you have the right to do so. If they ask you to turn it off, I then think you would have excellent grounds for enlisting the ACLU's help. Just my opinion.

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Wendy

Sorry I missed this - I'm still catching up on posts...

I can't believe anyone would pull a stunt like this ! It truly is awful. This sort of thing is my worst nightmare so my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

• Prisca
    Prisca

{{{{WENDY}}}}

I am SO sorry to hear of this horrible news. The others have given great advice and I can't add anything more. But be assured that your friends here will give you all the support you need (and more!)

P.S. Would you like us to testify on your behalf?

• mommy
    mommy

Thank you all!
    I so appreciate the support you have given me, here and in private email. I wanted to give you all an update on what is going on. As some of you know, I live in a very small town. Everybody is related or has known each other since before their conceptions. It has been very hard to find a lawyer who will take the case. I did go to the next largest city over and I am unable to pay the price they are asking.

I was given a petition to appear in court monday the 23rd. I also have an added charge now. The worker who came to my home said that I appeared "stoned" So they are saying that marijuana is a factor. The judge will decide if I am obstructing an investigation(I am) and will then give an order for them to gain entrance into my home. On a good note I will ask the judge to reveal who made the call in the first place. I of course am planning on having written statements from my friends on who we know called in the bogus claim. Maybe the judge will see that it was a bogus call and will leave me alone.

Oh I am just so frustrated at the whole situation. I think it is true what they say, only the strong and powerful have any rights. I wonder if I should have just let them in the door to begin with. But then I know I would have to hang on to the little bit of hope that there is still some basic kindness in this world. And people that are able to bend. As a nurse I tried my hardest to help people. I was in a position that I had some authority and bent the rules so many times, just out of kindeness and acknowledgment of another human being. I am sad to say this is not the case with everyone in this world.

As of right now I just want it to disappear. But it won't. So I must face the music and let the cards fall where they may. Again thank you all so much for your help.
    P.S. Please excuse me for my obnoxious behavior this week as well. I have just been so frustrated, and upset.
    I love you all
    wendy

• Seven
    Seven

Dear Wendy, I'm just now finding out about your plight. What a horrible ordeal for you all. It's bad enough that children's services questioned your children behind your back, then wanting to ransack your home-invading your privacy. I am so sorry {{{hugs}}}. You have the weekend to get your thoughts in order. Write everything down you wish the court to know. The stress of the situation may cause you to omit something important. It also might not hurt for you to go over your house with a fine tooth comb just in case this "new friend" left
    something there for the authorities to find. I'll be thinking of you and your family and please email if you need anything. love, Seven

• bonnie38
    bonnie38

Wendy,
    I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. I just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking about you, and I hope everything goes your way.
    Bonnie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit