Williams fined for obscenity

by barry 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Open this ....ing door m........... and read this stuff about God or I'll punch your ....ing lights out.

ROTFLOL @ this....

Haven't you ever felt like saying this?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

What a great witness huh?

I'm sure the elders in the Williams' congo line isn't going to let this one go, and if they do, it would be purely on the basis that these girls have money.

If it was one of us caught swearing in public, say McDonalds, we'd get raked over the coals, wonder if there's a rule for us (non Millionaires club) and a different one for them?

Gon't get me wrong, i think these girls are marvelous, especially Venus, but I wonder if anything will be said in their cong.?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Why not write the Society and suggest that it won't be a good witness if the girls don't get disciplined for stuff that ordinary witnesses do get counselled for...

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Step, you mean like MJ? How about God? Heb.3:10,11, "For this reason I became disgusted...so I SWORE in my anger, "They shall not enter into my rest."

Guest 77

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

She and her congregation will mark this up as PERSECUTION because she is a Witness. Well by GOD if you say you are better than the whole REST of the freakin world then you damn well better EXPECT to be held to that higher standard that you just assigned to yourself at the detriment of everybody else! I dont want to hear the "Jehovahs Witnesses are not perfect you know" excuse for everything they do...dont tell me you are LESS imperfect than I am and then whine about it when we notice you ARENT.

How does she explain her parents getting a divorce? Or running around the olympics with a freaking FLAG draped around her? Ugh...and now she and her sister are all over the media with their boobs and booties all hangin out....Christians indeed.

• freedom96
    freedom96

These girls are not real witnesses. Are we really supposed to believe that these young sisters are good example witnesses going to meetings and field service, and giving answers at the hall?

These girls are completely oblivious to the real "witness" world.

• bowels
    bowels

I'm a bit confused about this Williams thing after what I've read in the news.

First, I understand that one of the referees reported to another that there was unChristian

language used. The incident was then reported to the authorities.

I see nowhere that two referees heard her say the "word." So it is mere speculation.

Obviously, Serena never said it since only one referee actually heard it. So I guess, at this point,

the person that reported it to the press will be fired.

*****Smiles

• QUESTIONEVERYTHING
    QUESTIONEVERYTHING

I guess the only thing I have with this article <although JW's have their problems just like every other religion> Is that JW headline. If she were an Catholic, Baptist, Coptic christian, Jewish, Presbyterian If wouldn't have been mentioned.

I think bringing in someones religion no matter what it is, is uncalled for because to me it would be a slight personal attack, Since religion has nothing to do with sports. Obviously the writer has some type of "issue"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit