Saddam the Comedian

by TR 24 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

In the latest news article, Saddam said:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/world/DailyNews/iraq030117.html

He said the Bush administration has been "pushed by Zionists and interest-seekers to play a role of wild and destructive instincts instead of the civilized behavior that is expected in this age."

LOL! Saddam "the Hitman" Hussein is evidently dumb enough to believe that people don't know about his past and present brutal murderous rampages. just like a mafia "don", Saddam murdered his way to the top.

TR

Edited by - TR on 17 January 2003 10:59:6

• email
    email

Once again this proves this WACKO MUST be removed from his position for the sake and safety of his people and the rest of the world.

• TR
    TR

I agree, email. Saddam brags about not being replaced by his own people. What he doesn't tell the rest of the world is that people walk on eggshells so as not to prompt the rath of Saddams hit squad. He's just like Hitler, eliminating any source of opposition in his own land.

I personally believe the Iraqi people will be dancing in the streets when he's dead.

TR

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Go to the North Korean official website. You can email them! I wonder what I should say?

• TR
    TR

Tell them you're outside the presidential palace right now with a nuke strapped to your body.

TR

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

What a hypocrite and a moron!

He condemns us of not being civilized???

It's funny when he calls Baghdad/Iraq the mother of all civilization when he is pretty much the one who's been using wild and destructive instincts even before both president Bushes.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

LOL @ TR!

It sounds like a good idea!

Kim Jong IL is not that different from Sadman Hussein either.

• Realist
    Realist

Ajax,

if you look at how many people died from US bombardments and the sanctions against iraq (about a million according to the UN) it is as legitimate of saddam to accuse the US as it is the other way around.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

It's Saddam's fault they died, because he is a dangerous, worthless asshole leader who sells his oil for himself and not his people, they die.

ash

• JeffT
    JeffT

Realist, you need to realize that the UN pulls those kinds of numbers out of its ass. Saddam has been much more dangerous to his people than we have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit