• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome Warrigal!

Enjoy your stay!

Katie

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Welcome Warrigal,

i tried many times to get my dad intersred in the net, and he is, but cannot use a computer to save his life, totally computer illiterate, so I understand what you're saying, still some ppl here are very patient and willing to help if you have technical questions too.

By the way Stephanus,

Isn't our Warrigal spelt WARRAGUL?

if that's what you were referring to offcourse

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Isn't our Warrigal spelt WARRAGUL?

Well spotted Watson! But Warrigal is an acceptable variant. We have a Mt Warrigal here in the Wollongong area.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Welcome.

granny

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

A hearty welcome. Don't worry, I was in your boots a few years ago. Looking forward to hearing your experiences. We need more senior citizens on this board who can share the past, enjoy.

Guest 77

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Warrigal,

We welcome you. Looking forward to hearing from you again. The more you post, the more you experiment with your computer--why pretty soon you will be an expert.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi

Remember practice makes perfect !

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Mrs. Shakita

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi!

A very warm welcome to you!

I'm new here myself. I've already learned so much being here and I'm sure you will too.

I look forward to hearing more from you!

Again, welcome

Cyrus

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

I'm loving it they are leaving at all ages. Fantastic. Please feel free to tell us your story and...

WELCOME!!!!!!

Diamond

• acsot
    acsot

Welcome!! Would really enjoy hearing your experience - did it start by doubts, did you question things, were you victimized in any way - let it all out here. The people here are great (most of them) and you'll quickly learn which posters to ignore!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit