Hello Everyone!

by Warrigal 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Finding this forum is the best thing that has happened to me since I decided to slip the chains of the WT org. Yes, I've been lurking and reading your great posts. So many times I've said "thats exactly what happened to me".

I'm a senior citizen and the use of a computer is not easy....please be patient. I have no idea what some of these pictures are and I'm sure they'll become clear later.

Thanks to all of you for your valuable insights and a special thanks to Simon for making this forum available..

• Jesika
    Jesika

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never used the internet untill this past yr. So, trust me when I tell you they are very patient when it comes to becoming computer savy. I am still learning too.

Jesika

• email
    email

Warrigal... a warm WELCOME to you!

I'm so glad you joined us... KEEP POSTING... we would LOVE to hear your story.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Greeetings Warrigal and welcome to the board, glad you decided to post.

We are from all ages here so you will feel right at home...

We treat our seniors with a lot of TLC, ask mouthy, she'll tell ya.

Brummie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

HOWDY AND WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE WORLD!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Welcome aboard.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Don't you worry, I have been using a computer for several years, and I still somehow manage to short circuit the household and burn my toast.

Welcome aboard. Don't worry about those crazy pictures beside some of our names. I'm just glad I had my seatbelt on.

Take care.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Warrigal,

What a lovely way to introduce yourself! We're very glad to know you and so pleased you decided to make the plunge to come aboard. (How about that for a mixed metaphor? )

Anyhow, we extend our welcome to you all the way from downunder.

Make yourself at home and let's hear more from you.

Cheers, Ozzie

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, Warrigal. I am almost a senior citizen. Just keep using the computer and any questions, post here, and some savvy computer person will help you out.

Blondie

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Warrigal is a strange name for a Yank... Hmmmm

Edited by - Stephanus on 17 January 2003 2:35:18

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit