Help she is trying to get to my son PART 5

by Jesika 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thank you everyone, I hope all will turn out well. I will be on the phone talking with lawyers today and Monday too.

Calamityjane----------Yes my son wants to see her, he loves her, but he is only 9 and doesn't know what is best for him. We were trying to compromise with her by allowing her to see him on his birthday (Jan 5). My x went to the post office on Jan 7 and recieved the court papers from the opposing attorney. He called his mother (my x mother in law) and told her if we would have received this letter before his birthday, she wouldn't have been invited. This was something we were going to try and do slowly, letting her visit with him, but now that she has pulled this stunt, if we win this court battle, she will be lucky if she sees him before my son turns 18.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I know the emotions you are going through. If you'd like to e-mail me you can, it is posted in my biography. I had a similar problem with my mom, although it has never went to court. It's a long story, but I had to finally put a stop to her seeing my daughter who is 13 now, just last year, as I saw her putting her claws into her. my mom and dad are still in the borg, my dad's an elder, so it hasn't been easy. e-mail me if you can. we'll talk.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Jane,

I am going to be picking up my boyfriend from the airport soon (I haven't seen him since Monday), and I am in the process of finding a lawyer.

I will email you when I get a chance.

Jesika

• simplesally
    simplesally

I am truly sorry about what you are going through......

I noticed what you said about your ex moving 6 hours away. Is it possible that you do that too? The law, right now, cannot demand that you two live within a certain radius of that woman. However, if some visitation is granted possibly a restriction could be placed upon you two as to how far you are allowed to move away from her residence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit