Help she is trying to get to my son PART 5

by Jesika 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, things aren't going the way we would like.

My son ended up having to go and talk with the "Family Services" dept. today.

My x went to court on Wed. and the judge court ordered my son to be interviewed.

My x mother in law's attorney was trying to get my x drug tested!!!!!!! He has no grounds to do that (as of now). Not that he wouldn't pass the test, but he shouldn't have to take it in the first place.

So, this whole situation is now out in the open and my son knows what is going on.

We have to show in court on the 22nd and we still don't have a lawyer retained. I will be calling tomorrow to try and find an affordable lawyer (if that is possible).

This looks like it is going to be a tooth and nail fight. We have many people who will be testifying against my x mother in law.

My x and his other siblings are looking into having my mother in law commited.

If she somehow wins this 1 weekend a month with my son, my x told me he will be moving at least 6-7 hrs way so she won't have easy access to my son. This also means I will probably be seeing less of him too.

God I hope this goes in our favor. I don't want my son far away from me. Stupid B*ITCH!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she is putting my son and our family through this.

Well, that is all for now.

Jesika

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

((((((((((Jes!!!))))))))))

GAWD!!!. . .I'm so sorry that your ex m-i-l is just not letting this go!!! What a b*tch (rhymes with ditch) to put you . . .and now your son through this agony!!! And, what is with the drug testing??!?

My thoughts are with you, Jes. I sincerely hope the judge will throw her out of court!

Hugs,

Esther

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((Jesika))))))))))

I'm so sorry you are going thru all this. I wish I could wave my magic wand and make it better for you, well if I had a magic wand I sure would wave it your way hun.

Take care, be strong!

Katie

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Jesika, I'm not long on here, but reading your post, I felt that twinge of 'anxiety'. Any loving mother would do similarly, just like you have been doing. I am sure you are trying your absolute best to serve the interests of your son, but of course, you have some 'adults' to deal with.

I wish you the very best Jesika. I can only wish for a positive outcome. I really do.

Keep us updated, and let us celebrate with you once you get the deserved outcome favouring Mom and her most cared for son.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanks guys. I am so frustrated with this. I am thinking the worse right now, so if it does happen I won't be shocked.

Rayzorblade-------thank you and welcome to the board.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

If you need testimony on your behalf, please call me & Big Tex. We'll be there for you.

Nina

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((((Jesika)))))

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I hope some Sumo wrestler stomps her into the ground. Bitch. Wothless bitch. God help my in-laws if they ever even THINK about trying to see my kids (when we have them).

ash

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hi Jesika, thanks for welcoming my husband xjw_b12 and me to the board last night. I have been following your pleas of help through the last week. I really feel for you right now and hope all works out well. I work in a law office up here in Canada and we do a lot of custody cases wherein we get our government run Children's Lawyer involved. It is very helpful to be able to mediate such problems as this. With child services, although I don't know how it is run in the U.S. , wanting to meet with your son, that might be a good thing. They may be able to help.

Does your son want to see her?

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

((((((((((((((((((((((((Jessika)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry you are going through this. What a mess. You are obviously a wonderful mother, you tried to protect your son from all the ugliness. I wish, hope and pray that you will get a tremendously positive outcome in all of this.

Love,
    Witch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit