Help! I can't get my wife off

by xjw_b12 28 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hi Princess, nice to here from you on the board. Yes I have enjoyed emailing you, hopefully I'l finally be able to show off my naval ring too!. We'll have to get the digital camera out. Anyways,

Yeah, my Husband should have been a comedian. When I saw the subject of his thread, I had to laugh, and yes he is getting a lot of responses.Thanks everybody for welcoming us. I hope we can be of help to those that need it.

Calamityjane

• imanaliento
  • onacruse
    onacruse

xjw and calamityjane, welcome both!

Perhaps you can do what bikerchic and I do...we each have a computer, and stalk each other all over the board! It's our form of quality togetherness time. LOL

Craig & Katie

• bigred
    bigred

Hi, you two. This is Mulan, and I am Princess' mother. My real name is Marilyn. Bigred is her Dad, my husband.

I am out of posts for today, so am stealing his ID.

Welcome and it's so nice to hear our darling daughter is such a positive influence. We think she is really something special, and so do a lot of other people we know. Of course, I AM her mother.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hi Mulan, thanks for welcoming us. I think you're a cool mom. I wish I had one like you

• found
    found

Welcome Calamityjane!

Hope some of the threads don't scare you off. Just take them in stride, people don't hold back too much here after having to be so subordinate for so long..lot of blowing off steam goes on. However, there is so much you will get from this site that will touch your heart as I'm sure your're already finding out. Enjoy!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Welcome calamityjane.....is that name from the Beverly Hillbillies?...wait no, that was Miss Jane. Oh well, anyway, welcome!

• siegswife
    siegswife

There's something wrong with me...I didn't have any impure thoughts at all...

Welcome to both of you! I was kinda afraid of this place too when I first came across it. I was in "gomerville" (mentioned by TR in another thread). I didn't return until I followed a link from another site that I frequent. This place is quite the eye opener, eh?

I hope you enjoy your stay!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome Clamity Jane and xjw_b12 ! You will be a great addition to this sight for sure and I look forward to your complete write up.

Mulan:

I am out of posts for today, so am stealing his ID.

I'm so shocked! Does Simon know you do that?

Katie

• seedy3
    seedy3

Ok ok, I screwed up this post and don't feel like re posting what I posted........... sigh........... it's an age thing I think.

Seedy

Edited by - seedy3 on 16 January 2003 23:10:33

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit