Sexual assault I believe by a JW member Santa Ana Calif

by James Mixon 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Mad Irishman

Please provide source of this famous case in Florida. I've lived in Florida my whole life and never heard this story. Since it is a famous case and the person was caught , you obviously have a source or reference I could use to validate this claim.

So far every time I have called anyone out on this site about referencing a source, not one person has ever done so. Please be the first.

• smiddy
    smiddy

adjusted Knowledge

Are you questioning the validity of this claim ? Or are you questioning whether or not he was a baptized Jehovah`s Witness ?

If the former , then the News report should be sufficient ,

if the latter , then surely it`s a terrible lack of security / protection on the part of Elders / parents to allow an unbaptized person to become so familiar , unchaperoned , with children on there own.

Just because you live in an area and have not heard about it , doesn`t mean it never happened .

Just saying

smiddy

• freddo
    freddo

@Vidiot - "Aw, Christ, how many does this make now?"

Myriads?

• mana11
  • flipper
    flipper
    It's just disgusting- this has to stop. But it won't. The WT Society will continue making excuses for JW pedophiles and child molesters. If I lived in the Santa Ana area I'd make some billboards up and picket downtown Santa Ana with a sign that reads " Jehovah's Witnesses Protect Child Molesters " and hand out news releases

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit