Sexual assault I believe by a JW member Santa Ana Calif

by James Mixon 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The news this morning, Santa Ana man arrested for molesting three young girls.

He used his 6 year old daughter to arrange play dates with the other girls.

They showed the KH and stated he was a member of the church. Unable

to find any other info on the case, not sure if he was a JW.

His name Jesus Agullary, not sure if that's the correct spelling.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/santa-681171-aguilera-police.html

Santa Ana resident accused of sexually assaulting four girls

Sept. 5, 2015

Updated 5:28 p.m.

Jose Aguilera, 41, of Santa Ana was arrested Friday on suspicion of sexually assaulting four girls, whose families he knew from church.COURTESY OF THE SANTA ANA POLICE DEPARTMENT

BY LOUIS CASIANO JR. / STAFF WRITER

SANTA ANA – A 41-year-old man was arrested Friday on suspicion of sexually assaulting four girls, whose families he knew from church.

The man was identified by Santa Ana police as Jose Aguilera of Santa Ana.

Aguilera befriended four families while attending Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Santa Ana. Aguilera put himself in situations where he was alone with the girls, all between 9 and 12 years old, said Cpl. Anthony Bertagna of the Santa Ana Police Department.

“He befriended the families to (the point) where they felt confident leaving their children in his care,” Bertagna said.

Bertagna said Aguilera is suspected of violating two girls at his home in Tustin, before moving to Santa Ana, where he is suspected of assaulting two others. The incidents date to early last year; the most recent incident was in July.

One of the girls reported an encounter with Aguilera to a family member in June or July, Bertagna said.

Santa Ana and Tustin police detectives arrested Aguilera on suspicion of multiple counts of sexual assault against children. Detectives believe there may be additional victims because of the way Aguilera was able to get himself alone with the children.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Santa Ana Police Department at 714-245-8660.

Contact the writer: 714-796-2478 or [email protected]

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Thanks wifibandit. I wasn't close to the man name, but thanks for clearing that up.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

@James Mixon Close enough that I found it on first try! Thanks for the heads up. The story didn't pop up on my radar, I'll have to check my filters.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Can we just have open season on these sick pieces of shit please?
  • wifibandit
  • azor
    azor

My wife has a great solution to prevent further abuse by these assholes. Cut of their dick and shove it up their ass.

Where is The Punisher when you need him.

• Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

Is this one of those cases where someone pretends to become a witness simply to pray on their children.

There is a famous case in Florida where a man would study with witnesses, become baptized, molest kids, and then when on the verge of getting caught would leave town, only to show up 200 miles away, use a different name, pretend to study again, get baptized, and molest kids again. He did this five or six times before he finally got caught.

People like this should be tortured and then shot.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Mad Irishman: Yes we need to confirm if he is a JW or just a study. The TV news reporter

stated he is a member of the church..

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Aw, Christ, how many does this make, now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit