KOREA MAKES THE CASE

by Yerusalyim 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

One quick look at the trouble we face with North Korea actually strengthens the case for military action in Iraq.

Here are the problems with face with N. Korea. They are even more notorious than Iraq about breaking deals. They already possess Nukes, if we leave them be, eventually, these nukes, like every other armament NK makes, will end up being sold to the highest bidder. Should we take military action now, 100's of Thousands, perhaps millions in both NK and SK will die.

Do we want to be in a similar fix with Iraq in 5 years? Take out Saddam now, then lets deal with NK and their nukes (hopefull, China will see it's in their best interest to do so.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

hmmm...no more kim chee.

• JH
    JH

I think if we didn't have our hands full with Iraq, that we would be in Sorth Korea, preparing for war with the north.

I think that NK, is more dangerous now than Iraq. Both have to be taken care of.

With a 2 stage missile, NK, can reach Hawaii and Alaska with a nuke.

In a few years, NK will be able to reach the mainland US with nukes. So I think that they are very dangerous.

And they hate us.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Kim Chee? I thought his name was Me Suc Dong.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Oh, NO!!!!

I still have many relatives in S. Korea.

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

Iraq Is pryority because of the Oil. These are plans well before 911.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Its a Conspiracy I tell you!!

We gave the North Koreans their Nukes and Missle Tech so they can attack Europe!! We want to control Europe so the Koreans are going to kill them for us!!! It was all planned before 9-11 which you all know was a CIA Zionist plot to kill all the Arabs so Isreal could have all the land and own all the oil so they could convert us all to Judaism!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Define "because of the oil" If you mean because the flow of oil from the middle east is vital to our economy, then you are in part correct, and I have no problem with this. If you mean because "big oil" in the US will profit, PROVE IT!

Yes, the first action the US will take in this war is to capture the oil fields, for good reason, Saddam has vowed to blow them like he did the ones in Kuwait.

Maybe part of the reason Iraq is the priority is because we already have our troops and equipment there. Perhaps it's because of Saddam's funding of Terrorists, perhaps it's because if we divert our attention to Korea then when we get back to Iraq they'll have developed a nuke, and the whole issue become a lot stickier.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

NK are a scary bunch of assholes. They would probably toss a nuke at the states just to show that they aren't afraid to use them...................they have no control. God help them if they even think about nuking us.

ash

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

rotflmao!!!

no, elsewhere....kim chee is rotten cabbage. it tastes interesting. and spicy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit