NEW Bill Bowen & J.R. Brown Article!

by UnDisfellowshipped 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

kelsey007,

I'm sorry to hear that you and your family are having so many problems.

I pray that you receive peace, grace, and love.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Thank you so much! It has been a rough couple of year. I try to laugh it all away but it dont quite work all that well- But we are on to a new day and have life. There are so many more that are enduring much worse than I. That is hard to see sometimes but it is true. I watched Chris Reaves on a TV interview the other day and felt small. He is inspiring in his endurance. And his family provides such a great support system for him. And there are many more like him to feed off of.

I guess that some times the boards here can be a bit to negative for ones enduring much trauma. But sometimes the experiences I read of others take my mind off of my own situation. Thank you again.

Kelsey- of the sniveling class LOL

• nelly1
    nelly1

yes my daughter was interfered with by a brother in our congregation, and he was also interfering with a worldly girl who talked and he got 7 yrs in jail, my daughter had to tell the elders in the creche what happened to her all they said was ok thank you, and that was the end of it, she has never been given any comfort or help from them in any way.

im glad i left i was so unhappy in that religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit