Disfellowshipped? I got a question

by sableindian 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• wednesday
    wednesday

as a free thinking jw, i often spoke to DF people. i did not do it in front of elders. But watch out, some DF people are so brain dead, they will REPORT u for talking to them. not kidding-

Many jw do not feel good about DF, esp when it involves smoking, young persons. They tend to really hate adulters, and if they could would have them wear a Scarlet A.

I think if they took a vote about whether to DF or not-probaly a lot of jw would vote against. probably not enough to change policy.

• sableindian
    sableindian

Well, I just can't understand why JWs hate it or elders get angry when a DF person is NOT doing anything that is unscriptural. JWs need to start adhereing more to scriptures instead of adhereing to what the elders say.

That would just make my head spin. One day you listen to one elder, then to Paul, then to Barnabas. (I feel like Linda Blair) LOL

Anyway, I feel sorry for Truth2Me, if they are blackmailing you or anyone else when trying to return by asking you to do things that are unscriptural. THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS YOU ARE NOT TO SPEAK TO ANYONE!!

JWs stick closer to the Old Testament than the Pharisees did. I believe their concept is that of the way a leper was treated. And how a leper was not supposed to come near the congregation. (oops head spinning again)

What must Jehovah think of all this rigamarow??

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

I KNOW,

That the elder in question ,should have a Capital

C tamped on his back as in ( womans vagina)

Yes capital # U N T

This type of thinking leads to persecution,within all man made religions,next it will be handcuffs on all ugly elders, that doesnot sound so bad,especialy when counceling young virgins,

you can just see them sitting there cant you alone in a room with a 21 year old virgin,counceling her on her naughty ways in dealing with her hormones & emmotions,tongues hanging out bouncing her on there knees,all with the concent of her parents,behind a closed door,

maybee they should all wear the insignia of ( old lecherouse PERVERTS ) stamped across there backs

Disgusted.

• setfreefinally
    setfreefinally

Elsewhere

The elders hate it. I will walk up to people at the KH and start making small-talk... all the while the elders are looking on in horror.

Elsewhere do you still actually go to the hall?

• setfreefinally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit