Did your teacher ever....

by Nosferatu 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Just read this from a 1973 WT:

"Boys and girls may start to play with their private parts during puberty and, not receiving any counsel against this, the first thing they know they are "hooked" on the habit. And if some know nothing about such self-abuse before entering high school, the chances are they will learn of it from either fellow students or the teachers themselves."Okay, seriously, how many of you actually learned how to Masturbate from one of your teachers, or from one of your peers at school? I know that there may actually be some experiences of this out there, but the chances are quite slim that a child will experience this at school.

I think the WT is picking on the parents' thoughts that "Things are so much different now than when I was in school" and are putting false thoughts into their heads that this is really a normal thing that happens in public schools, which is NOT the case.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I had a few hot teachers... sometimes I had fantasies about them doing things to me.

• LB
    LB

Mrs. Long my 5th grade teacher starred in my first fantasy.

• email
    email

how many of you actually learned how to Masturbate from one of your teachers, or from one of your peers at school?

Actually... It wasn't till AFTER my parents sat my brother and I to talk about this that I learned what it was

And After that... well...

• troucul
    troucul

In a way, the article was right about the teachers. Fantasies about my high school french teacher contributed to my not being the "master of my domain".

• joelbear
    joelbear

aaah, Glenn Phelps, homeroom teacher 10th grade.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Fantasies about my high school french teacher contributed to my not being the "master of my domain".

Ohhh, fantasies have most certainly caused me to "master my domain".

• freedom96
    freedom96

The WTS just gets themselves involved where they just don't have any business.

I knew a guy in the hall who felt so guilty, he confessed to the elders and lost all his duties in the hall. He was a teenager. I always figured best not to say a word to anyone.

• scumrat
    scumrat

aaaah.......Mrs Fahey my high school english teacher. Her tit almost fell out of her blouse when she leaned over to help me with my english test. My left hand has never been the same since.

• starfish422
    starfish422

Oh, come on! Who on earth didn't already figure this out by the time they got to high school?? LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit