one of the anointed deleted

by DIAMOND 13 Replies latest jw friends

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

I've just been told that a PO of a local congragation as well as being one of the anointed has been deleted of everything. This man gave talks at the Coventions. Was on stage at the Assemblies to talk about how well he did with his family. Just 3 weeks ago he gave a talk at the pioneer school. Now this.

And since he is so far in the truth there is not even a rumor floating around as to what he did. When will these people realize that this is just another religion not a religion run by God.

But the talk around town is that Jehovah is cleaning out his organization. The truth of the matter is this man got busted for whatever he did. Now my questions is this. Is he still one of the anointed. Does it matter what he did or how serious it was. Damn I"m confused. Does this mess up the count? It shouldn't be this hard to understand a religion.

Diamond

• ugg
    ugg

I seem to remember reading some where that you can be disfellowshipped and STILL be of the annointed.....i am not sure though,,,,it just seems to be something that has stuck with me...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha,,,,ok,,,so my comment was of no help....i tried...hahahahahahahahaha

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

My bet is that he doesn't like what's going on in the Organization and said something about it. Then they canned his butt.

LoneWolf

• benext
    benext

This should be interesting around Memorial time.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Growing up i knew a DFed anointed guy who ate the emblems.

When I was a kid I would sneak over to their house so I could play with his sons. Years later they told me how much they appreciated it... that I was a true friend for "breaking the rules" to play with them.

When I DAed myself, they all disappeared.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I would have protested:

"Get your filthy hands off me, you earthlings, I've got 143, 999 of my pals who will nuke you if you step out of line!"

Englishman.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Yes, he's still "considered" to be one of the anointed, but if he's disfellowshipped and still partakes (which he's not supposed to do until he gets reinstated) he's not "counted" as one of the anointed. The Society is very hands-off when it comes to talking about or dealing with ex-JW anointed. If Ray Franz went back to the WTS and started partaking, they'd count him just like before.

Somewhat like the saying "Never kill a king."

Craig

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

Cleaning out his organization? I have been hearing that crap my whole life. New problem, same excuse!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I've just been told that a PO of a local congragation as well as being one of the anointed has been deleted of everything

It depends what you mean. If he has just "Lost his privileges" then he is still a brother in good standing and his claim tobe anointed will not be affected . A good number of elders, though fewer anointed, get reduced in status.

I once called on a lady ,in field service, she told me that she had been disfellowshipped many years before and had been anointed. She was now ready to come back . She started to come to the Hall, after a while she was reinstated and next Memorial took the emblems. no one questioned her calling and the last I heard, she still carried on

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

My schizo father claims to be 'annointed' and has partaken since 1974, even thru 8 or so yrs of being disfellowshipped. You stay annointed until you are deemed apostate, at which time a replacement has been chosen. There is some question among rank and file tho as to WHEN you are deemed apostate, the more liberal ones allowing you to prove otherwise right up to your earthly death.

My father is even now inactive and has been telling people he was in viet nam...ludicrous! he was in the Air force from 1953-1959 and got out to become a JW...but he is still going to Memorial and partaking.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit